Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Where are you staying ?
Hi I am going on 16th June, we are staying in Noelia sur hotel
This will be my first time to Tenerife, from what I have read on here I am really looking forward to it.

Naz
Just love Tenerife.
shakysgirl.
Noelia Sur looks like a really nice hotel.
Enjoy.
  • Edited by FionaI 2006-05-30 06:42:06
I'm off to tenerife on 30th June but, we are going to Playa de la Arena this time, can't wait :D
We're going on 9 th June for 2 weeks, in a private rented villa in small complex up near Bouganville.

Taking my disabled Mum and kids and friends.
Dad died last Dec after a long struggle with dementia, so hopefully it'll cheer her up.

Cost me £220 + for her insurance alone!!

Can't wait - I've been several times and love it and thought it would be great for all of us - so much to do for different ages.

Ali x
Hi Fiona can you recommend any good bars that are located around the Noelia sur hotel.
only 26 Days to go :lol:

Naz
The noelia sur is a great hotel, and only a short walk from a strip of the best bars in tenerife(IMO).If you walk down the road towards the Vulcano hotel, and then take the left walk along the side of the hotel the bars are on your left. We will also be out there at the same time, going Tuesday.Carole
Hi Carole, Thanks for that
Which hotel are you staying in.
I will deffinetly be going to the Soul suite as Everyone seems to Rate this place.

All the best
Naz
We are coming a week tomorrow and staying at Playa Olid
Shakysgirl, the soul suite is one of the 7 or 8 bars along that strip, and you will have a great time there for sure. We will be staying in Los Cristianos in our apartment that we signed for last Sept.,and this will be our 5 visit since then.My son is out there at the moment, and he reports fab weather, really hot. Carole
All you first timers will love Tenerife i'm sure. We went on holiday last August and loved it that much that we bought a brand new one bedroomed apartment in Los Cristianos. Check out our website for details.

Deleted as per conditions.

allmen
Shakysgirl

You know the Noela sur has the nudist sunbathing balcony dont you :D

You little tinker
shakysgirl.
Agree with carolthatch. Your nearest bars are the strip at parque de la paz (inc. the soul suite). Positive you'll enjoy.
  • Edited by FionaI 2006-05-29 17:28:03
Hi Clarets, Are you Joking?
I did not know this
is this a Nudist hotel? I am worried now
I am certainly not kidding, please trust me on this i will find a link for you. It is not a nudist resort hotel but they have for the voyuer and for all those that like to show there bits a pool and sun terrace for all to see :- :D
Hi, copy and paste this link, then look under the heading facilities, then tell me who's kidding :D

Dont forget to get a high factor sun cream for those sensitve areas :)
oh there is isn't there :oops:

lou x
Always do your research before making vital errors. Mediteranean hotel also has nudist balcony, for those who may have booked and did not know
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.