Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Where to stay ?
28 Posts
We stayed at the Marlita Beach In Pernera.......... great for children......... great location........ just yards from a lovely Beach where you will also find Watersports available. :D

Bars, Restaurants are within walking distance..........also a couple of supermarkets are located a minutes walk away.

The Anastasia next door also looks lovely........... they do AI, HB....... not sure If they do SC though.......

Theres a little coastal path that takes you to the "strip" In Protaras, where you will find plenty of Bars, Restaurants, Bowling, Crazy Golf etc.
Takes around 15 minutes to walk It.......... but longer when Its during the day and the sun Is beating down though :shock: :sun :lol:
Been to Protaras 7 times and the Lantiana Gardens is a super hotel for families, ive stayed there 3 times.
Been to Protaras 7 times the last three at the Lantiana Gardens close to Fig Tree Bay, only Airtours do it so all english clients, i thinks its great
We have been visting Protaras every year since 95 although we missed this year,doing the house up! we always stay @ The Capo Bay hotel,its right on the beach,and 2 seconds from the high street,can't get much closer,but as its set off from the road you don't hear the noise from the high street
We stayed at the :D Sunrise Beach Hotel :D . Going back again this year. It has a great pool with only 5 steps down to flamingo beach. It has 2 large grass area's at the sides of the hotel for sunbeds. The sunbeds are allocated to you on arrival so there's no fighting over them.
It has a kids pool and a pool bar. :D :D
See

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=987135#987135

for an overview of the beach fron hotels.

Also consider Happy Days, just up from the beach.
Hi

Me and my boyfriend are looking for somewhere nice to stay next year in cyprus but are not sure where to look.

We enjoy a few bars, nice places to eat and want to be close to this and a lovely sandy beach.

I am not trying to be picky but I would prefer a more relaxing type of pool not overcrowded as I am use to going to Crete.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful.

Thanks Louise x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.