General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
You decide to make a special trip to an Asda for a change from your normal supermarket, walk in and see it has 50 checkouts the sheer size of the place scares you witless so you go straight back to the car and decide to eat what you have indoors. :rofl

Doe :sun2
You download a book onto your Kindle, only to discover its actually the same book you are currently halfway through in the paperback version :whoops
You shout your cats in for the night and instead of calling one of them by their given name you call out your daughter's name instead :duh
Sarah I've done similar to that many times, My cats name is Sasha and my sons girlfiend is Tasha, so I am constantly saying the wrong names to them, neither seem to mind though ;)
:cheers You put tonic in your gin but forget to put the gin in!!! Happened tonight and it was only my first one so decided to make it my last!
You can't follow the plot of Midsomer Murders! And you've probably already seen it years ago ..... who knows?!! AND you'll probably watch it again next time it comes around, and you still won't remember whodunnit!
You shout at the dog to get out of the way then realise you are talking to a black bin liner :duh
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
You shout at the dog to get out of the way then realise you are talking to a black bin liner :duh

Priceless :rofl

Sanji x
You get home from work after a long day and instead of getting out your keys you try to use your security pass to get in (done more times than I care to remember!) :duh
....when you're on your own and have a long drive ahead - and have a lightbulb moment thinking 'OOO I'll take a book to read on the way' :yikes
You try to change channels on the TV with the phone.
When you spend ages looking for your purse when you've been shopping and end up ringing the bank and cancelling your cards....then you go to freezer to grab a pizza ready to settle down to X factor and see your purse sitting there!!!
...when you offer hubby and his mates a lift to town and say if there's more than 4 of you I will take both cars! :think

...and worse still don't actually realise that you have said anything wrong and hubby has to actually point it out to you :que
nejulie wrote:
When you spend ages looking for your purse when you've been shopping and end up ringing the bank and cancelling your cards....then you go to freezer to grab a pizza ready to settle down to X factor and see your purse sitting there!!!

:rofl love it!

:D glynis, i have lost count of the times i have bent down to stroke my black handbag, mistaking it for the cat!
shorty123 wrote:

:D glynis, i have lost count of the times i have bent down to stroke my black handbag, mistaking it for the cat!

:rofl

Thank goodness I've never stroked the bin bag - yet :yikes
... you buy a ham joint from Tesco - wrap it tightly in foil with half bottle of honey and oven cook it for three hours on low heat - open it up at end and :think this looks funny colour! Get wrapper out of bin and discover its a PORK joint :rofl
This wasn't me but my friends sister - she bought for her and her husbands tea (dinner for those down south ;) ) some cod in parsley sauce, minus the cod. She'd just bought parsley sauce :lol: of course he just HAD to put it on FB ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.