Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
is THIS the place ..it will come up in german but click the union flag for english

wizard
I stayed here last year with my boyfriend! Very nice apartments, which were run by a lovely family. No need to get up at the crack of dawn for a sunbed round the pool when we were there which was nice. Although this hotel is set quite a bit back from the town centre, about 20 minute walk and is at the top of the hill! The first holiday I ever actually lost weight on, the surroundings were very dark when coming back late at night and quite a few stray dogs lurking in the bushes. Although you can pick up a taxi from the town centre directly to the door of the hotel, and the staff at the hotel were more than happy to call you a taxi from there down into the town. Overall, nice family run hotel .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.