Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Also can you please tell me what you know

about the Boeing 767-204-ER

Thanks dso much you've been a fantastic help to me
luk3000,

Also can you please tell me what you know about the Boeing 767-204-ER

What do you want to know? The 767-200 (ER = Extended Range varient) is the original version of the 767 (the -300 and -400 are streches of the -200). FCA don't have any in their fleet. If you're refering to them, I assume you want to know about Thomsonfly's? They are leaving the TOM fleet at the end of the summer season.

Darren
Thanks for that and yes i was reffering to thomson's
Can i ask Wha will replace the 767-200

thanks in advance

Luke
luk3000,

I'm not sure to be honest. They only have two left in there fleet (G-BYAA/B) since they let the other two go and they'll be going soon.

Darren
quick question:
are the longaul premier check in desks open only 2 hours before? for example my flight leaves at 11.20 and have been advised to check in at 9.20, but wil I be able to check in at 8.20 with the passengers that havent upgraded as im guessing this is their advised check in time?!
xdaniellex,

You can use any desk to check-in, or the premium desk to beat the queues as a premium passenger. There's no reason why you can't check-in early than that if you wanted to.

Darren
Hi there any one flown long haul first choice recently and can remember what films are on offer at the moment,
Thanks very much
We are travelling with First Choice out of Manchester to Sharm on 18 October, flight FCA682.

It will be the first time I have flown with First Choice so please could you advise what aircraft it will be, amount of leg room (haven't booked extra leg room seats) and if we can expect seat back screens.

We have been given a check in time of 2hours. We have not paid extra to sit together so would like to check in as early as possible. Does anyone know the earliest check in time or do they operate a 'one check in point' system like Mytravel.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Caro
Caro,

FCA682/3 is a Boeing 757-200. These aircraft are configured 3-3 with 235 seats in 41 rows. Seat pitch is 28". These aircraft have ceiling mounted screens above the isles. You can check in at any First Choice desk (T2 desks 49-55 normally) and earlier than 2 hours if you like.

Have a great time,

Darren
Thanks for your help Darren. :D Caro

Just noticed you mention Terminal 2. With Mytravel have always used terminal 1 to travel to Egypt and have consequently booked Servisair lounge in Terminal 1. Are you sure its T2 (you seem so knowledgeable can't believe you are wrong!) and if so, do you know how eay it is to change Servisair lounge bookings. Thaks, Caro
Caro,

First Choice operate out of Terminal 2, not T1. I travel with FCA from MAN regularly (4 times in the last 12 months!). For confirmation, click here. My Travel are based in T1. Airlines are allocated terminals rather than destinations from those terminals. I'm sure you'll be able to change your booking but I'd do it sooner rather than later.

Darren
Hi Dazbo
Do FC allot seats before we check in. we have paid extra to ensure we sit together, but I soooo want a window seat. You informed me of the configuration of the plane and it is 3-3 and there is only 2 of us going. I always worry coming back in case we are separated but have found that we are in the same row upon return or few aisles away.
Cant wait tomorrow nearly here 8)

Thanks Kazee
Kazee,

If you've pre-booked seating, your seats will be pre-allocated. It's highly likely you'll have a window seat.

Have a great time, I'm off on friday!

Darren
Hi Darren, Thanks for your help - lounge cancelled and re-booked at the appropriate terminal! :oops:
Regards, Caro
Where you off to dazbo are you flying with first choice look forward to the review... if so could you post a list of what films are on at the moment as were off in 4 weeks cheers..........
suntanman1,

I'm not flying FCA this time I'm afraid. I'm off to Mauritius for 2 weeks flying with Air France and Air Mauritius so I can fly on the Boeing 747-400 and Airbus A340-300 respectively.

I've posted a general aircraft guide over on the What Aircraft thread for use during my absence.

See you all in 2 weeks!

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.