Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi doreen
we go from manchester 9th july hope you have a great time let us know what the weather is like and the prices please as we havent been before devonbabez wigan
Hi Devonbabez

some friends came back last week and said the weather was roasting but will let you know when i get back.

Just wish some companies would fly from Liverpool.
Only mins from our house,get there all the quicker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak
to you soon

Doreen
hi again
just looked in panarama who were going with and they go from liverpool didnt know myself or we would of gone from there i hate manchester airport it gives me the willies :lol: well hope you have a good holiday :) not long till we go cant wait just hope we all like it never been before devonbabes
my niece and her boyfriend came back last sunday and they said the weather was 40+ so hot hot hot :sun
only 23 days for me to go - yipeeeeee :lol:

mandy
Only 37 days for me so it should be very hot! looking at the tables for weather temps july is there hottest month! 2 weeks of sun its gona be brilliant!

Duffnufc
:lol: only 696 hours (june 25th) to go to our first time in Tunisia and cant wait. 4 adults 5 Kids (7-14) and no football hopefully :P :hyper Staying at the Houda, but dont worry we're not the families from hell!
This site has been really helpful thanks to all who post on it

:pele :glynis :fly :glynis :pele
Hot
Hi

Only 22 days to go,fly from Birmingham on 18/6/06 at 09.00 hrs flight to monastir staying in PEK

Daveboy

8) 8) 8) 8)
One week today!!

Cant wait for my first Tunisia holiday
2 weeks tomorow,can't wait,first time back in 16yrs

Roll
on the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
This time next week I will be up in the air
Cant wait now
this time in 3 weeks i would have landed in sunny tunisia cant wait bring on some sunshine
hi all .. :wave ..cases all packed and waiting by the door ,.leaving very soon now....."yes"....regards...john-doe
:lol: we go on the 18th june from manchester last time we went was 20years ago ???? i bet its changed alot since then
Melsmum10

Do you realise that Tunisia is in the World Cup and Tunisians love football as much as us Geordies? Football will be on Tunisian tvs everywhere. Hope I haven't spoilt things for you. I am sure you will be able to avoid it if you must.

Dorra
I totally agree with dora football will be all over tunisia and i hope it is to be honest! the world cup is a massive thing for most countries! even if they are not so lucky and didnt qualify for the world cup.

EnGlAnD aLl ThE wAy! :) :hyper

Duffnufc
i have told my man i will be watching all the football so he aint got no choice hes tunisian and loves his football hes will be supporting england lol
Hi

Allready bought my Tunisian shirt for when i am in PEK,might get me
a few free beers in the hotel.

Daveyboy

:lol: :lol:
Post in phone text deleted Briar
Dave Neil I dont know how you can do that! I personally couldnt wear another country's top but I must say thats an excellent idea for a few pints for yourselve!!

Only 33 days till I land in tunisia! If anyone else leaves on 2nd july please pm me and let me know!

GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND FOR WORLD CUP 2006!

Duffnufc
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.