Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi everyone its just 26 days to go :D ,cant wait bought all my sun tan lotion i've bought factor 25 but i dont know if i should get ahigher one as i am blond and very fair skinned as i dont want to burn in the :sun .really excited.
getting closer only 13 days cant wait brought so many new clothes my case is gonna be so heavy lol got high factor sun cream because its gonna be hot hot hot
Hi Duffnufc

Thanks for the offer,but i am still using a Chelsea shirt for cleaning my car,Ha Ha,

I might get through customs a bit quicker with the shirt on (Some Hope)

Daveyboy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Davey,

Your not the only one still using a Chelsea shirt to clean your car! Lol! Looking at their transfers this season it will carry on for a while.

Only 25 days to go now!

Cant wait!

Duffnufc
Newbie here :D

Taking 7 yr old daughter for our first trip to Tunisia on Sunday 11/6, booked last minute through Thompsons for £550 total for 14 nights half board at one of 3 Sousse hotels to be allocated on arrival.

Looking forward to it so much after reading this forum and the hotel reviews 8)
will have to tell me what it is like because we are going to roykal beach in sousse on 2/7 with son 11 and daughter 8
hi duffnufc,just picked flight tickets up and they have changed the time again we fly at 18.25 .
Hi juicylucy,

We have not picked up our tickets yet, but we did recieve a letter yesterday about the change of times again thats the fourth time it has been changed since we booked.

We have sent a complaint in to the tour operator. we got an email back today asking for our reference number so they can deal with it.

I'm not a one for complaining but I think thats a complete joke!

I hope it doesnt effect your overall holiday, I feel we are being messed around to tell you the truth. the other times we had were great compared to these ones.

If you would like to send in a complaint in I do have the email address which i could private message you with but thats entirely upto you.

It's not long now though! I bet you cant wait!

Duffnufc
Hi Toondad,

We too are flying out on 11/6 fromManchester to Monastir at 19.10, are you o0n that flight or are you flying from another airport,if you are get in touch !!!!!!!!!!

Doreen
Hi Doreen

We're flying at 2.30pm from Newcastle

Who knows, we may be neighbours for a couple of weeks?
This time tomorrow 1hr until take off YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else flying from Manchester 19.10 to Monastir?
If so see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doreen

Ps Let me know
6 days to go bring it on anyone else flying on sunday 18th from luton?
27 days and we will be on that big bird in the sky :fly cant wait first time to tunisia hope everything goes okeh :lol: knowing my luck we will get delayed always do unless we go turkey and everything is fine then well we go 9th july 8pm flight suppose i will have to get packing now as the kids and the hubby leaves everything to me :D but i dont mind :wave :sun :glynis :rofl wot more could i ask for :D devonbabez
Hi Devonbabez,

Where abouts in Tunisia are you staying???? me and my hubby are going to Sousse on the 12th July!!

It's our first time in Tunisia as well, cant wait!!! :hyper
hi were staying les citrionniers hammamet as we havent been before were looking forward to going :D but if there is nothing to do my two teenage daughters will be very moody :x just hope the weather will cheer them up :lol:
4 days to go can not wait
4 days to go and counting cant wait :D :fly
ONLY 18 DAYS TO GO!

Cant wait now! getting very very close!

Duffnufc
hiya :wave I'm going to sousse on 12 July for 7 weeks, just got back today and can't wait to go back again :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.