Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
57 days to go. can't wait weather looking very hot at the moment. :lol:
14 days and were on our way cant wait nowwwwwwwww :D
64 days to go or 9 weeks tomorrow can't wait
7 days oh yeah :pele
I finally remembered my password :lol:
6 months to go;

Leaving UK on 14th December, driving to Marsielle to sail on the 17th.

We'll be in the Sahara region by 20th, 21st, for the third time. I'm looking forward to all the sand, the cold nights and the isolation. We'll be swimming at Ksar Ghilane, meeting friends in Bechni and Kebili, and eating fresh dates, harisa, olives, cous cous and salade Tunisien.
Sleeping in a tent, not showering for three days at a time (too cold).

Ahhhh, absolute bliss.

Now that's Tunisia.
http://www.4x4-travel.co.uk/Oasis%20Darjine.jpg
It sounds wonderful Kevin. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time as usual inshallah! Don't forget to take lots of pictures as obviously we will all want to see them :lol: And don't forget to update your website as we are waiting with bated breath.
Ah! Kevin - a man after our hearts!!! Only just returned to England for the 6 summer months (can't stand the summer heat) but your vivid description has made us both homesick for all that is Tunisia - no room in your car I guess? (Got that bit in before you did Aslemma!!!!! :yipee ) We stay in Mahdia Nov. to end April, but could be tempted to go south again if the offer was there -------------- :wink: :wink: Jenny
But Jenny, you know I'm only a little one :lol:
:wave 12 days and were off on that big bird :fly :sun :glynis oh and the kids cant wait devonbabez
Only 5 days to go for me! :fly

cant wait! so close!

Duffnufc
I am so jealous Duffnuf 8)

I still have to wait till sept
hi duffnufc have a drink for us may see you around hammemet devonbabez :D
Hi Duffnufc

Just got back from PEK Temp last Wed/Thur was a cool 44degs. otherwise a steady 35dgs.

The Dina was 2.40 to the pound and bottles of Celtia was 3.2 dinar,happy hour in the bar it went down to 2.2 dinar a bargain.

Monastir airport on arrival was busy but we got through with our cases in 40 Mins.

Monastir airport on the way back a nightmare so many flights going back home it was rammed.

My tip dont wait for the transfer bus from the hotel get a Taxi 30mins before bus departure,get there early.

Daveyboy :roll: :roll: :roll:
58 days to go.....

it's dragging in....

Lee
If you have a transfer booked but decide to get a taxi either way, do make sure the rep knows you are doing this, so they don't waste time looking for you. :lol:
34 days and we`ll be sunning in hammamet in the riu el kebir cant wait :fly 8) :glynis
duffnufc You must be very excited now.

Hope you have a grand time.
yeah just a bit excited lol cant wait first time we been to tunisia :lol: :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.