Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
counting the days
395 Posts
46 days to go,staying at the dar khayam in hammamet
This time in 34 days we will be on holiday,hopefully we will be on time and by now had a swim a couple of glasses of wine and the kids happliy dancing 8) :glynis :pele :fly at the disco making friends
7 Days, well 6 days 15 hours ish :wink: and can't wait also staying at the Dar khayam in Hammamet so I'll be sure to post when I get back hopefully with some pic's too, This is worse then waiting for christmas!!!!
JJ
Only 25 more sleeps and I will be at the Dar Khayam as well :D :D :D
the dar khayam seems popular
this time tommorrow we'll be packing up the last bits & bobs & heading off to Newcastle airport. Going to Sousse for 2 weeks, 1/2 board at the salem hotel.
I'm really excited but also really apprehensive. Its our first time to Tunisia and, as 3 females (34/62/9 years) travelling without a man, I'm slightly worried. I've read all of the advice & information on this site, which has helped put my mind at rest a little but I'm still a bit nervous.
Oh well, we'll either love it or hate it & its too late to have second thoughts !!! :)
17 hours woooooooooooooo!
just booked my 3rd holiday to tunisia this year cant wait get to see my fiance yey
4 weeks to day. Can't wait 2 weeks at hotel kanta pek flying from humberside :yipee :hyper
here goes 7 days to go cant wait getting excited now
sun sand and sea off to Rui Park El Kebir cant wait
fly in afternoon from manchester on 2nd august anyone else off then to same hotel kids really excited youd think it was tomoz we were going :lol: :fly
off 20 august from newcastle 2.30 flight can`t wait just hope we don`t get dodgy tummy like last month in egypt, just have to wait till we get there. anyone else goin from newcastle then
1 month 3 weeks and 1 day

I'm nearly there

:fly :sun :fly
4 weeks today and we'll be on the plane now
off to golf residence p.e.k. on friday flying from dublin eire was there last year really looking forward to this holiday :) :wink:
1 day to go off tomorrow afternoon fly at 16.55 pm from manchester cant wait seen weather forecast for the week it says nice and hot lovely
:lol: :fly
Only 2 weeks left for us . I cant wait . this is our 5th year going to the Marhaba Club in Sousse ..... :hyper
we fly out on 16th aug 2nd time with kids 6th time with hubby.have been going here since our first time in 1990.it has changed alot but we still love the place
17 days!! first time to tunisia. goin with friends and they have a daughter who is 18 while we are away and the hubbys birthday is the day they come home so we offered to get the drinks all day! we are AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we`ve got him a towel for his birthday which my hubby is gonna offer to get the beds for that day cos the towel say`s FANCY A SHAG so if you see us say hello and we`ll get you a drink. lol
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.