Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
going in 9 weeks and 5 days til i c my fiance cant wait still got a while tho lol heard it was raining there today when i rang my fiance :(
1 month 2 weeks and 1 day.

I actually finish work 4 days before and can't wait.

Wish I had booked for earlier.
Were staying in the Kanta Hotel from the 30th September for 2 weeks, is anyone else going to be there the same time? Also what will the weather be typically like and finally does anyone have any pictures of the Kanta to share?
Thanks
Yours so damn excited
Lusco
im going the 11th october for 2 weeks the weather around that time is still really hot when i went last year around the same time it was still around 35 degrees so dont forget to still take your high factor sun cream lol
we fly out on the 16th from gatwick in the morning,9 more sleeps to go cannot wait :P :D :D :D :fly :pele :hmmm
hi all

we went to turkey the first 2 weeks of july.

loved it but it was very hot

we took the same amount of spending money that we took on previous holidays and bought about 700 pounds back ssssooooo

we booked a week at houda beach 1st october never been to tunisia before, is it anything like turkey.

are we better off changing our money at the airport so we have money straight away i.e for tipping and things.

we are really looking forward to it.

any advice helpful

pam xxxxxx
1 week today, flying from Humberside to PEK. Hope any delays are short ones as we don't fly until 10pm and the airport closes at around 11pm.
Leaving for Gatwick in an hour!!! Hope the delays aren't too bad. :D :D :D
our friends are off to tunisia today. got to the airport around 3 o`clock for the 6.30pm flight and have been told their flight is delayed until 2.30 in the morning. not a good start to the holiday, hope things are better for next sunday when we go. they are flying from newcastle airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I started this post way back at the start of the year to bring the date/duration calculator to everyone's attention

back then, I had over 250 days to wait til my own holiday, but now it's only 63........... I can't wait to start packing.

Here's the link again for anyone who might not have noticed it

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Regards
mgb
58 days to go cant wait lol
Hi folks . where going today . Marhaba Club , here we come again ...!! back on the 30th August ..
speak to you all soon .

:fly :sun :hyper
only 60 days to go for me. infact this time in 60 days il b sat on a beach without a care in the world!!!!!! anyone else off to skanes /sahara beach on or around 15th october? i cant wait im soooooooooo excited. never been to tunisia before. :D :) :lol: :!: :!: :!:
Hi Michele

Think you should change your holiday as no Man Utd supporters are allowed into Tunisia!! They only welcome supporters of true champions. Only joking! You'll have a great time. I'm off to Sousse on Aug 30th for a long stay until May 2007. Anyone wanting any help or advice or especially to talk about Champion football teams give me a call on 23752591 when you're out there.
lol
thanx chelsea blues lol but i definetly think man u r better. have a great time in sousse and hav a drink for me on 31st aug for my birthday lol. (is the beer any good over there?)
hi michelle, off to sahara beach on sunday can`t wait friends are there now and it was 43 degrees on monday so i think it will be warm in october but i don`t know for sure

sharon
Only 341 days 'til we're off to Sousse again......not that I'm counting :lol:
Oooooo 34 days, I can't wait.

Tunisia, I'm nearly with you :lol:
Well, only two weeks to go for us (fly out Sun 3 September) - off to PEK for a fortnight, staying at Sol El Mouradi - flying from Newcastle. :D

There's me, the wife and our son (33 month) going, and we cannot wait - first time to Tunisia, and hope the weather is good, but not too hot!

MJ 8)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.