Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Sounds good to me Kevin. Quite a reasonable price for all of you and the car. I guess the kids are getting excited (not you of course :lol:) Hope you have a lovely time and I'm sure we all look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.
Hi Aslemma,
Yeah it is a good price, that is with cabins each way. This price is through a friend that runs a travel company, it is £250 less than booking direct with the ferry co. He sell discounted tickets to anyone that asks.
OK that's his plug out of the way.
Unfortunately the whole trip costs closer to £3000, but then as you already know from my website we have a fantastic experience each time we go.
...And yes, I'm actually far more excited than the kids, they just take it all in their stride.
God i've just realised its 23days till we go back!!!!!!!!!! 8)
23 dyas to go cant wait
19 days to go :D fly from manchester sunday 8th oct,any one else going then can't wait so excited. :pele
8 days :lol: and counting to go to Yasmine Hammamet . 8) :hyper :fly :pele :wave
21 days can not wait been waiting 4 seems what ages but really its only 2 months lol
In exactly two weeks time, I'll be at the Royal Kenz in PEK, probably settling in to my room at this time :D

:glynis :sun :pele
In exactly 11 days I'll probably be stuck in the queue at immigration at Monastir. :roll:
Just 8 more sleeps and then its PEK here we come. Anyone else going to PEK and staying in the Kanta or near by fancy a beer then give us a yell.
Lusco
8 days to go. Looked at the weather and it does look as though it may rain. I didn't know Tunisia did rain. Has anyone been in September/October and if so did it rain?? We are going allocated 4* on arrival so we don't have a clue as to which resort we are going too or anything... Anyone else leaving on the 30 Sep with Panorama via MyTravel to Monistir from Gatwick??
We just back from two weeks in Tunisia (PEK), from 3rd September till 17th.

Our first week was red hot, tempertaure in mid-high 30's, and very warm evenings. A work colleague went for 7 days, the week before us and had similar temperatures.

However, our 2nd week (Sunday 10th) started with a thunderstorm. It was overcast the next day (monday) then got out again, but not as hot as previous week. Next two days, the weather improved, but then we had another overcast day and showers on the Thursday. The rest of the 2nd week got better, though we had another thunderstorm in the early hours of sunday morning, but it was back to very hot on our departure day.

However, on the last Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings/nights, we were treated to an amazing lightning show in the distant sky! We couldn't hear any thunder, so it was obviously a way off, but the lightning lighting up the clouds was amazing - never seen anything like it.

Wouldn't have like to have been beneath it though, wherever it was!!!!

MJ
3 more sleeps to go . :lol: :fly :pele :yipee Hope weather gets better :roll:
20 days, 8 hours, 38 minutes and 31 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
1,759,111 seconds
29,318 minutes (rounded down)
488 hours (rounded down)
2 weeks (rounded down
i cant wait now. booked over a year ago, just hope the weather is nice.
cant believe my travel agents though, they decided to tell me 5 weeks before we go that theres no kids club, and the hotel have confirmed to me that their kids club is for ages 4-8, no good to us since my son is only 3. but hey im sure we'll enjoy it.
Hi michelle where are you staying
hi kiltedwarrior!
we are staying at sahara beach in skanes. im really excited, quite sad really but i keep getting really giddy!!!!!
guess what!! I bet theres not many of you going tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :hyper :yipee :rofl :wink: :pele Weather looking fab on Ask.com . Cant wait :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.