Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hey Michelle

me too!!! It was 254 days I think when I started this thread.

Where are you flying from/staying?

regards
mgb
21 days for me.

Have a wonderful time anyone going this weekend.
hey mgb
we are flying from manchester staying at sahara beach hotel in skanes....i am soooooo soooooo sooo excited.
where are you flying from/staying?
31 days and counting
fourty one more sleeps for me going to tunisia for very first time staying at primasol beach hotel in skanes cant wait i just hope the sun has got his hat on lol
16 more sleeps till Tunisia us also first time . Keeping fingers crossed weather is going to get better, scattered clouds at the moment. :roll: :hyper :fly :yipee :pele :pele :pele
33 days, 8 hours, 10 minutes and 6 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
2,880,606 seconds
48,010 minutes (rounded down)
800 hours (rounded down)
4 weeks (rounded down

im going to do this every few days. cant help myself i am so excited
5 sleeps to go :P Am so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous time. :) The weather should be lovely and I'm sure you will enjoy all the new experiences. I've got another 19 days to wait.
17 1/2 sleeps left as we have to be at Cardiff airport early . First time to Tunisia staying in Hammamet MAGIC LIFE MANAR

Really looking forward to it

Ed 8) 8) 8) :lol:
hi
i am off to tunisia at the end of july leaving from cardiff and i am soooooooooo excited
no i ment end of oct
28 days to go cant wait get to see my fiance and some sunshine lol
31 days, 10 hours, 15 minutes and 2 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
2,715,302 seconds
45,255 minutes (rounded down)
754 hours (rounded down)
4 weeks (rounded down)

anybody else going same time?
anyone who is off this weekend have a brill time but dont forget to leave the sunshine there...
In 7 days I will be there.

Relaxing and doing very little 8)

Tomorrow is my last day at work for a whole 2 weeks :P
13 days and counting :lol: :fly :pele
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.