Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Thanks Mum+bigson,

Yeah i'm very excited now! I leave on sunday only 2 days and I will be at tunisia.

I'll make sure i have a grand time.

It was last day at work today for my holidays so my holiday starts from now.

Thanks,
Duffnufc
2 days for me too..

Can't wait!! Going for some beauty treatments tomorrow, gonna lounge about, then sunday head off to Gatwick.

7 days of bliss, then I come back for 3 days, then I'm back to sousse for 7 weeks :hyper can't wait!!
Hi round,

I bet you cant wait either!

It's 14 days of bliss for me!

Hope you enjoy your holidays!

Duffnufc
Hot
Hi Duffnufc

Make sure you take you factor 40,it was hot hot last week.

The beer was cool and the footy good.

Daveyboy

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Hi All,
This site has been so helpful so thank you all, 26 days and we're off for the 1st time to Hammamet, staying at the Dar Khayam after reading the reviews and a friend has just returned and had a great time staying there too!!!
Jay
Hi duff

I feel like a volcano waiting to erupt, I can't handle the waiting. I wish this was saturday night, but saying that I haven't packed anything :shock:

Have a great time duff, less than 48 hours before we'll both be there! :hyper
Enjoy ya holiday.. :lol:
Hi All,

Thanks for that information dave neil.

Round I think i've just about erupted! less than 24 hours now!

I'll say my good bye's to you all now as I might not have time tomorrow and also like to thank everyone for all your useful information, I will be back in only 14 days to leave my feedback and hotel review!

Thanks again,

Duffnufc
Hi All,

I've managed to get on again,

18 hours, 36 minutes and 36 seconds can be converted to one of these units:
66,996 seconds
1116 minutes (rounded down)
18 hours (rounded down)

Not long for me now! less than 19 hours to go! I'm very excited and so is my girlfriend!

Speak to yous soon,
Duffnufc
Hi :wave
I'm going to the airport in less than 2 hours, will be arriving at monastir.

I can't wait, just finished packing, gonna pop to the supermarket now for a few bits.

Ciao Ciao and enjoy the good weather here while it lasts :lol:

See you when I get back :fly
well just 3days and sunday we will be off on the big bird cant wait tunisia here we come sun sea and great weather im lovin it thanks to all who replyed to my questions and sorry to be a pest but never been before love to all devonbabez :D :lol:
Hi Devonbabez

Forgot to say before,Don't panic over police control at Monastir,I get terrible panic attacks,especially in crowds[probably something to do with my age] but I had no problem.Big reccomendation take a battery opperated fan and Magicool spray.

Works wonders

Enjoy y ourself

Doreen
thanks doreen got that coverd got the fans and magicool no probs hope i have a great time let you know when we all get back :D hubby keeps going on about the beer whats it like and whats the weather like :lol: men thats all they think about :lol: never mind me paniking about everything hes just worried about the ale :D catch you before i go devonbabez :wave
Hi Devonbabez,

I didn't drink the beer,just stuck to the wine which by the way is really nice but have asked hubby and he said the bottled beer which is called Celtia is good but the beer out of the pumps in the hotel was a bit weak but certainly drinkable!!!!!!!!!!

The weather a fortnight ago was roasting 30+ each day so problem getting a tan.

When do you go and where are you staying? We stayed in Borj Cedria not far from Tunis?

Cheers
Doreen
:wave hi doreen we go sunday and are staying les citrionniers in hammemet looking forward to going now still abit scared of passport control but never mind i will be ok :D devonbabez what prices were the beer and wine compared to spain and turkey
cant wait we are going back to the Hotel Golf Residence - Port El Kantaoui
on the 4th august .. 20 of my family are there at the minute, we loved it so much last year that they booked to go on our recommendation and they are having a great time 8) :P
48 hours till im at the Tej Marhaba Hotel in Sousse.

Cant wait!!! We're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or 2!!! :lol: :yipee :sun :rofl
just got back had a wicked time booked to go again in october for 2 weeks to be with my fiance :D
today still 8 weeks to go to Hammamet !
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.