Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Time
395 Posts
Hi Daveyboy,

I cant wait till its only 4 days for me to go! 17 days to go now! you will return before i go so i will carry on the drinkin for you :)
Duffnufc
3 days to go for me and will be on the 2.30pm from newcastle
also enjoying the Celtia more so as we are AI
3 days to go will be on the 6.45am from luton cant wait :wink:
2 days to go leaving from luton early sunday morning can not wait seeing my fiance :D
23days and cant wait :D 8) the girls are getting excited hope everything go to plan and dont get any holdups 9th july here we come tunisia for the first time hope its as good as i have heard :wave :sun :glynis :sun cant wait devonbabez happy holidays to all who go before us :D
26 days til we go!!!

Anyone been to the Tej Marhaba Hotel in Sousse lately??? :P
What is wrong with me :? I'm going now on 2nd July - 9 July then 12 July - 30 August :hyper
Bring it on :pele
I may as well go and live there :lol:
Hi round,

Where you leaving from on the 2nd july?

Im leaving on 2nd july till 16th july, From newcastle international.

Duffnufc! :fly
Hi Duff

I'm leaving from Gatwick with Thomas Cook airlines.

I'll be staying in sousse, but I haven't finalised anything with accommodation yet, I'm so crazy I'm just gonna turn up and then get a place there. The worse that can happen is a friends apartment or the beach :lol:
Hi Round,

The beach wont be a bad idea! it will be very hot!

Hopfully you will find some good accommodation, plenty out there.

ONLY 16 days now!

Duffnufc
Duff

16 days and a few hours..LOL I can't stand this anymore, I wish I could just sleep until 1st July. I am not even unpacking the case..haha

Will just have to talk to all of tunisia on skype until I return. I've met a few good people from skype and will meet more when I return.

Duff, hope you have a good time too. If you are in sousse, try and visit the hotel Jinene for the fakir show, my friend does the show there, swords, fire, nails n spikes, crazy hair raising stuff. Captured it on camcorder. Free to get in.
Hi Round,

Im at hammamet yasmine, but that show sounds excellent! How long does it routhly take to get from hammamet yasmine to sousse? any idea?

Thanks,
Duffnufc
this time tomorrow we will be in the pool...........cant wait ...flight at 6.45am from luton tomorrow morning. :fly
hi duff, about 90 minutes, do this by louage and then a taxi. Taxi from Yasmine Hammamet to Hammamet, then louage from hammamet to sousse.

Hey if you're interested in meeting out there then let me know, send me a pm.

Furthermore, anyone who wants to meet, I'm up for it :pele I don't often get to speak much to people from home when I'm out there, so it'll be nice. Don't be shy, get in touch :)

My dates: 2nd July - 9th July 2006, 12th July - 30 August 2006 :pele
Hopefully, I may see some of you out there
6 weeks on wednesday and we off from Manchester airport to Hammamet Rui El Kebir for a week all inclusive cant wait any one else off then ??
a whole week sun sea and swimming pool cant wait :D :wave :fly :sun
21days and counting were soooooo excited cant wait now getting the jitters :lol: :D devonbabez
2280 hours 8)

or

13 weeks

:fly :hyper :fly
Im sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that this forum is back. I have missed it soooooooo much.

19 days til i go to Sousse for the first time. The weathers looking hot, hot, hot and i cant wait!!!! :sun :fly
that goes for me toooooooooooooo ive been sat here twiddlein my thumbs go to tunisia 9th july cant wait :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.