Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
So glad to hear that you enjoyed Margarita Island.

We had two weeks there three years ago, and really enjoyed the Island and the people.

We stayed in Playa el Agua at a 2 star hotel which was wonderful. There was a real mix of nationalities staying at the hotel. The beaches were soft white sand, and the water was lovely and warm.

The whole island is a wonderful experience.

Will you go back again :?:

Marn and Mike.
Pleased to hear other good words about this Island of contrasts. It deserves more praise than it gets! We were so surprised and want others to appreicate that there is much more to this Island than just the dockside beach and stalls.

Re: Steve and Marcella's tour
Just wanted to say that the e-mail address is mailto:crusin_n_style98@yahoo.com

There is an underscorce between crusin_n_style in this address which is not apparent in my above post as the address has been commpletely underlined.

Hope that is clear. I would hate to think that people could not contact Steve and Marcella because of the way the text has appeared in the post.

Many Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.