Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
another Goa convert. :) Thanks for the report. I'll bet you are still jetlagged. So- are you planning on returning to AI next time?
Great report Sakakaki I love to read others reports especially the first timers

I go again in about 4 weeks time, reading about othe members experiences gets me in the mood for :sun2 :glynis :cheers
GM 06
Hello Sakakaki. Welcome to the goa crowd.So glad you enjoyed your trip must say i have been going to Goa for a few years now and i have'nt tried any of the restaurants that you have been to they sound very nice so thats definitely something else to put my list of things to do.The place you stayed The Grand dont know it but it sounds a lot better than the places i've stayed.where abouts is the grand?

Sorry i can't help with accomodation in the baga area i usually stay in candolim but on saying that we use the shacks in the baga area,also the odd restuarant.talking of which did you ever go to Lazy days restuarant where a lot of people of this site meet-up for a drink and a chat its on a wednesday night you and the family are very welcome.

If i can answer any questions for you on candolim please feel free to either post on here or pm me.
Look forward to hearing more about your goa holiday its nice to know what other people get up to..
Sleep_r_us.
Sleeps i think grand is the old silent retreat not far from fish market.
Poulton kid is that by the football ground(fish market) close to snow white laundry or am i in the wrong direction.
When you are at bus station in calangute on candolin baga road,across road there is some tatty shops i think a couple of barbers and some tiny bars,behind them was the silent retreat and silent resort,one of the first hotels i went to,got closed down about six or seven years ago,i think the fish market is on other corner, the hotels where about 300 yrds off road,you would never had seen them unless you went down track
Poultonkid i was in the wrong place miles away in fact.I know where you mean now thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.