Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
For anyone who is interested just noticed we have got to page 93 same as part 1. Spooky!!
There is a couple of car hire companys listed if you type in kos car hire, fc should also be able to help you. Guess I'l just have to cross my fingers and hope that there is buses, as you got to be 23 to hire car in Kos!! :(
Just like to wish you all a fantastic holiday wish we had been brave now and stuck it out never mind we are going to Rhodes 5 July will raise a glass to you all cant wait to see reviews :glynis
Thanks cathy b and :glynis to you to. Have a fantastic holiday in Rhodes.
:wave Hi all. just to wish you all a very happy holiday. cannot wait to get there myself now. will be thinking of you all and i hope it is totally stress free. is it true that there is a launderette there aswell? if so, we will not have to pack so much. does anyone know which is the cheapest place to hire a car and where? :fly :sun :glynis :wave Bye all of you and good luck.
have a fantastic time janemick and all who go there tommorrow the red carpet awaits you
good luck to all you julyers - have a fantastic time - look forward to hearing your reviews :fly :glynis :yipee :wave
Wishing all you KABC Holiday makers a fantastic holiday, Janenmick save some of that beer for the 5th Julyers. Can't wait to hear how it all goes, it's gonna be weird when this forum closes and we are all on a mixed forum. Tomorrow is the last day isn't it? Have fun everyone
:fly :ghug :glynis :pele :gluck :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

:omg Can't believe its nearly the 1/7 already
i hope you all have a fab time, and remember to take some plasters, as at the holiday village, most kids got cut toes from the pool.

k
Hello all, just a quickie to say to you all that I hope you have a fab holiday at the KABC, we arrived back last friday from our replacement holiday at the costa del sol holiday village and had a wonderful time id really recommend it for future holidays. Cannot wait to hear about the kABC and what we missed out on. Relax and enjoy the hot sun you all deserve it after the emotional ride this year. Michelle x
Hope everyone going out tomorrow has a great time and hope that all things are running well
We go out in 5 days, not long now :D
hello all, Janenmick are probably packed now and just waiting to go I cant wait now after all the stress we have all had at last it is here, roll on wednesday :ghug :pele it must have been all the positive vibes we where sending :)
Had to delete Rules
Last updated: Fri 30 Jun 2006
  • Edited by Sukaay 2006-06-30 18:57:11
I have just come across this I am so upset can't think straight.what to tell rest of family who have no access to internet, and the children oh no how could they do this :cry: :cry: :cry:
Is anybody on here yet just look at what they have done :twisted: :twisted:
OMG - Where did you find this info Sukay?

They knew this all the time - Bastards - and yes I will swear
Just read it on FC website myself - Legal action required BIG TIME
First Choice now stands for F*$king Cr@p
Glad you are all here need someone to talk to I am gutted just like the rest of you Janenmick do know I will get back with more info from them :twisted:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.