Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi all, I'm glad my information helped ease the stress on the drinks cupboard hinges.

It's funny but reading some of your posts, there seems to be really obvious of those who have the glass half full and those who have it half empty. I am pleased with the service i have been given so far by FC, however, I can understand the anxiety, but I for one wont be looking for faults, and going to make the best of it while i am there. Ok, sure i will create merry hell when i am back if it is a bad holiday, but hey at the end of the day i am going to be happy if the bed is clean, the drinks are cold and the sky is blue......... what more could a girl want..... well ?????? lol Is it all families that are going on 26th July or are there couples going too?
Janenmick have a safe journey and have a brill time don'nt have to much :glynis :sun :lol: looking forward to meeting you. :)
Morning all,

On countdown now and getting really excited for the first time. Only a few days to go for you 1st of Julyers. Are your cases packed yet? Don't forget to leave all your worries behind. The housework, stress and jobs will all be a distant memory soon........................... :sun

Drink plenty and most of all relax and have fun. Test out the slides - there not just for the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula xx
I wish the "starters" lots of
- success
- sun
- swimfun in sea and swimmingpools

well........
- all the best of course

but above all:
no Stress! We've had enough of that on beforehand!
Please not during as well as afterwards...

sssssssht!!

Irene
hi there not long for us now 7 days and counting we are all so excited .just like to ask anyone who is going out there on the 1st july if they could try and let us 5th julyers know what it is like before we arrive ,if you can find any internet facilities over there,it would really kind of you to do this for all of us that are waiting anxtiousley.anyway got some good news for all that like it hot ,my sisters friend as just come home from kos this week and it,s in the 40s scorching hot ,infact she said it was too hot to sit in and they had to stay inside some days,so lets hope thoose pools are ready for us to cool down . anyway better go and get some more packing done so that i will be ready on time . p.s hope everything goes well for the people that leave on saturday .and don,t forget your t.shirts that say kos aqua beach club er,e we come ready or not .... :yipee :lol:
Hi Wade, previous posts relate to the reports from the guys going on the first of July. Basically Janenmick will either post to the new forum section or will text me and i will post to the new section. So keep your eyes peeled sometime on Sunday, and we will see you at KABC next wednesday :D
Hi firebird :) :fly one week to go
Hi Sukaay, five hundred and nine thousand fourhundred seconds to go.....
Have you packed them construction yellow speedo trunks!!!! firebird just in case you never no them slides look prettty scary :yikes
countdown in seconds seems to far away, :lol: hours and minutes please firebird.
Sukaay, five days twenty hours 43 minutes and fifteen seconds. Till i finish work:D
Anyone know if there is a cash atm on site?.. I guess a bit too much to ask for
:wave Hi all. it has taken me some time to catch up on all these posts since the forum went down. thanks kelly for letting me know it was back on. the pics look good. i hope it all goes well for you all. this forum will be so quiet in july when you all go. i will wait to read all your posts soon.
hi firebird apache can you let me no how you get on the web site when it opens as i dont want to miss any reviews about abc
cheers firebird for that ,can,t wait till sunday .i won,t be able to take my eyes off the computer,let,s hope there not delayed or we will all be peeved off.
can some one let me know how i can get on the new site when this one closes on sat, i dint want to miss out on the latest info
If you go to the Greece and other Greek island forum main page at the top of the page you will see the new thread for Kos Aqua

KOS AQUA_BEACH CLUB Q&A only
Hi Wizard when you lock this thread down, will you put a link to the new KABC Q&A Thread in the last post please?
Kazykaz, its not only the slides that will be scary if im wearing my Construction Yellow Speedos :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.