Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi all,

I hope everything goes well for all you first visiting KABC :D

Call me the early bird but I have just booked us in for this place next year :lol: Yet I have still to get packing for our holiday to Cyprus in 3 weeks time.
Anyway have a great time. I look forward to reading all your reviews. Oh well for me now it's back to the Cyprus threads for now. Bye happy holidays :D
Well the good news is that my tickets have arrived for the 5th July!!! :lol: I have taken this opportunity to ask my Travel Agent and First Choice directly to confirm that all building works are finished and that ALL facilities are fully operational. They have said yes to all of the above. I have gone into detail explaining that our holiday is a celebration of my daugher beating Cancer and would they please be honest if was not ready as we really do not need any more problems. First Choice were adamant that everything will be ready but my travel agents were more cautious and said they will reconfirm again this Friday with them. I have got excited for the first time and been and spent a fortune on new clothes for everyone. Heres to a fantastic holiday for everyone!!
That is really positive news, I'm sure we'll all have a fantastic holiday and your daughter a much deserved holiday!! Well we'r on 20.55 Gatwick flight on the 8th July so hope to see u all out there!!
Blimey Craven Cran. I do hope for your sake that First Choice know for definite now that the hotel is finally finished. Great news about your daughter :D I hope you all have a wicked time, Sounds as if you deserve it.
Hello all, i have been sent some new photos of the Kos Aqua Beach Club Site. They are from a very reliable source so i am of the opinion that these photos are genuine etc. They were taken on the 6th June and appear to show the start of the clean up operation. If you look you will see that most if not all of the building work debris has been removed. The rubbish you can see in the photos is from the outfitting of the rooms, empty cardboard boxes etc. I know some people will look at these and panic, but try to take deep breath and really look at the pics. I am personally very encouraged by these photos as to me the site looks well on the way to being finished, especially if they are now fitting out all the rooms. And remember they were taken several weeks ago and therfore we can expect the site to look totally different now.
See you all round the pool in nine days time :D
Firebird, would love to see the photo's. Do you have a link?
Yes Firebird pleeeeeeaaaaaase let us have a peak
im in found you all
OOPPPSS sorry forgot to say i had posted them to the Photo Gallery. Click the Photo Galleries button above and they should still be in the Upload section. As usual they will move at some point to the Greece and Kos Album. The Greece Album is on page 5 of the Gallery and the Kos album is in there. Enjoy :D
Thanks Firebird - I am also quite encouraged by these photo's. If these were taken several weeks ago then the resort surely must be finished by now.
Looking good!!!!
Thanks again!
:D
Thanks Firebird ( and reliable source ). Wow it really looks as though someone high up has had a dealing with this and they really have pulled their finger out! The resort looks great and I can't wait now.
Have just seen the new photo's (Is that a red water slide I can see in one of them?) Encouraging to see the beds going in! Hopefully the pools will be filled next!
Feel like I am going on some secret service mission next Saturday armed with sunglasses, camera, video, note book, Ros Fernihough book and FC brochure. Don't think I'll have any room for clothes!!!
hi there only 10 days now untill we depart ,we are still waiting to hear from people that are flying out on the 5th july on the 8pm flight ,there does,nt seem that many people on our flight .all you that go out next saturday hope every thing is ok for when you arrive ,if there,s not much water in the pool please do not splash about too much untill we get there the following wed ,and try and save us some of that mud on the beach so the kids have got something to put in there buckets.haha ha i,m only joking just make sure it,s fine for when we arrive :fly we are all really excited now :lol: can,t wait.
just seen the new pictures of kabc i think they look great ,its coming on now.looks like they have reall cracked on with it. :yikes
Looking really good, the place looks huge!! Well think those pics will put minds 2 rest!! Thanks firebird!!
where do i go to find the new photos :?:
hi gina
go into photo galleries then scroll onto greece on page 5 i think then go to kos there in there
Hi all, :wave glad to be back on forum. The pictures look pretty good to me.

Janenmick bet you are feeling in the holiday mood now, I know I am for next Wednesday.

We should arrive at the apartments at about 3.30 in the afternoon which gives us plenty of time on that day to look around and sample the :glynis .

Everything is ready to put in the cases, just 6 more days of work then we will be :fly to Kos :yipee can't wait.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.