Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Yeah good idea :D

I have looked on MSN as I have 1 or 2 of them on my address list but they are not online.

I will send a few pm's too get them back on here the sooner the better
:D
Thanks Janenmick for sending me a pm - I did try an hour ago to get onto this forum but was still down......grrrrrrrrrr.! However, as you can see I managed to get in when I clicked on the link within the e-mail sent to my home e-mail address informing me I had a pm....phew!

I also thought that the forum had been closed down :-(

Anyway, only a week left to go and still haven't started packing.......

Crossed fingers all will be okay at the resort..........I am sure it will be fine and if not then I will be taking plenty of photo's for evidence.

Nic
1st July
Hi Nic, Yipee it worked :D :D :D will send a few more out. Do you want to pm your email address just in case it happens again?
Right I have PM'd quite a few now and I know you have Jane so between us and the reply emails from the thread, everyone should get back on at some point this weekend.

Hope so anyway missed the forum!!

Lets just hope I can log on from home :?
Done the list down to Irene at the moment. Will do some more tomorrow if it works.
Thanks Janenmick for the PM,

Good to see the forum back up - i was getting worried it had been deleted by the special services or something.

I could do without the stress

I need a holiday!
Glad to see it's working hopefully everyone will be back in the next few days :D :D :D :D
Hi
Ohhh had a moment then tried logging in from home and it would not do it
but used the link from one of the email notifications and I am in!!

:lol:
Just going to Newmarket Races hope to see some of you guys back here tomorrow.
Hi to everyone back on at last, could only log in from the link in the email :lol:
Hi!!!!!!!!! to all of you!
Jane sent me a private e-mail!
I couldn't reach you anymore!!
I informed Jane but nothing really new(s) here.
Same with you I guess.
I can only log in too by using the link in the e-mail.

good luck!
Irene
Hi All we are able to get back on now thanks to Janes pm i thought the website had been shut down was getting self very worked up over it but all is good no one has had any dreaded calls so 11 days left then we will be on our way so excited now going to start packing just need to get motivated into the ironing!!!

5th july here we come
I think "YIPPEEE" sums it up really
Hi Net Detective, thanks for the info on the current state of the site
hi net detective
thanks for putting all our minds at rest
glad to hear that the water slides are almost up
going 5th july
can't wait now
:D Hello, glad to see the site up and working. Thank you for the information about the hotel and how it is progressing. Wow less than 4 weeks to go for us, really looking forward to a great holiday
Theresa
Hi everyone,
Great to be back. Missed you all like hell.

:lol: Carole
this as been me for thelast few days as site as been down ,but i did find another one for kabc :yikes got some good news yesterday a guy from first choice phoned and asked if i,d got everything sorted for my hol(mini bus ,euros etc)he asked if there was anything i wanted to know or ask ,so i told him theres just one thing will the hotel be open on time and can you garentee it will be all ready for us on the 5th july ,is reply was yes i,ll bet my life on it and he gave me is name and extention number.so things are looking up my case will be packed shortly,tickets and passports ready,going shopping tomoz ffor more clothes.kos here we come .BARNSLEY TEAM R ON THERE WAY
It all looks good now for the KABC seems firstchoice have sold all the rooms there is no availabitity from manchester until 9th august just hope that they can pull it out of the bag now many people got great last minute bargains as firstchoice put their prices right down but hey we all have so far got what we wanted lets just hope all ready for us.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.