Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Mattc the kids clubs shots etc have been on that site for twelve months. We were commenting on the three new shots that appeared this week after the gobest people visited the site. Yes we know they still have the CGI shots, but the two new exterior shots certainly do not look like CGI. The interior may be generic who knows. The exteriors are unlikly to be generic as this is the first ABC to be built.
Hi all! Been watchin this forum for few weeks now, so thought would join. We'r flying from Gatwick on 8th July! Kos is 32 degrees just now so least we know weather will b hot, cos aberdeen certainly aint!!
:lol:
janenmick
you may have got your holiday cheaper if you had got a twin or double room the supplements for the kids dens are £5 per person per night plus you will pay supplements for the extra 3 ppl that you could have had in your room as they accomodate 5 ppl
we paid £350 in supplements for the kids den
I really do think a the new pictures on the link to the dutch company are real, who in their right mind would computer generate dead grass!!!!!! Now whether or not they are KosABC is the question!
I think they have taken pictures from some other building that thet r basing their plans on, as i looked at those pics on dutch website beginning of may, when it still hadnt been built!! But who knows! :hyper
x
All the pictures showing exteriors of buildings are obviously CGI - just look at them! Right click it and make it your desktop background if you need convincing in close up. None of those pictures on that site have been taken at the Kos ABC.
Hi Matc
All the pictures showing exteriors of buildings are obviously CGI - just look at them! Right click it and make it your desktop background if you need convincing in close up. None of those pictures on that site have been taken at the Kos ABC.

Your post is Your opinion it is not based on fact so please do not try to mislead people into thinking you know for certain they are CGI. I think the overall opinion will be that they are real. These photos are GIF's so obviously when you expand them to desktop size they look odd.
Hi All,

Got our tickets this morning so am still hopeful all is well.

If those pictures are CGI then they certainly fooled me.

Sarah
Hi ALL :wave please please would ppl stop :no :zip :wink trying to bring OUR moods down by trying to convince everyone the pix we av all seen a thousand times that they are not real.

I've spoken to FC customer services again and they reasure me all's good at KABC (still not received that email) but hey trying to stay positive.... :tup
:wave
Here here Debz! Lets get the mood back to being positive!

My kids have spent the day in their pool with their lilos and they have had a fantastic time making waves and tipping each other off, can't wait for the real thing.
YAY !! that's the spirit the :sun was certainly out today pwooar what a scorcher more to come when we reach destination KABC for FUN,FUN and more FUN all with our supa dupa lilo's :pele

Here we come KOS :fly :sun :glynis

:ghug
don't worry folks, it will take more than a party pooper to rain on our parade
A couple of posts ago, a description was made about the kids dens. Please note that only 1 TV is in the kids dens, there is no separate TV for the playstation! I am having this trouble with Pegasus palace, FC are adamant that two TV's are there but guests who have been say you cannot get a separate TV! FC now say only 1 TV is present when you do a dummy booking for PP (When you go to "Book this")

I think it is a bit of a con, we paid around £250 for the privilege of letting the kids have their own space but at PP, others are saying all the rooms are the same except the kids den you get bunk beds! Any room can hire out the playstation in the same way you have to if you have paid for a kids den!

I have complained and got nowhere with FC, the last comment I had was to take my brochure and complain when we get there.

Just ensuring that if you have a Kids Dens at the KABC, make sure you get what you are paying for!
Oh, since I last looked, someone has made the same comment about the seperate TV in the review section!

I know this is the Kos forum but as I was transferred to PP from this hotel, I thought I would pre-warn those who are expecting what is described in the brochure!

I still have a look to see what is going on on this thread, not long now till some of you fly out there, can't wait to read your positive reviews

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/sarigerme/holiday-village-turkey-hotel/
i'm gonna try n stay positive, but with uz all havin fab weather n up n aberdeen it has poured with rain whole day, feeling depressed!! 3 weeks 2 go!1 yay! :sun
I cant wait for kabc to open and also for the first lot of reviews :fly getting excited and we dont go untill sept
Going away when there is bad weather at home is the best!!! Think how jealous family and friends are going to be, make sure you text them from the beach to let them know just how awful it is (NOT!!!!! ).
thats the best thing about going in sept lying on the beach beer in one hand sun cream in the other kids on water slides (heaven)and it raining in England
hey ur bad english summers r like our best in aberdeen, ye so ur right can totally rub it n every1s faces. Can't wait, i reckon they'l pull out all the stops 2 make sure we have fab hol 2 avoid bad press!! :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.