Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi, I have watched this forum since March, Thank you for all the information posted since then. I was looking for a holiday that was perfect for a 12 year old and a 5 year old and this seemed to be it. Then I saw the postings and the program! This isn't an ordinary holiday for me, its to celebrate my daughter Rachel going into remmission from Cancer and I really didn't want a stressful holiday. Your positive thinking has made me book today for the 5th of July!! and now we cant wait, we are on the early morning from Manchester
:ghug
hi there craven clang,great to hear you,re going out on the 5th july so are we but we are on the 8pm flight(is anybody out there on the 8pm flight )we seem to be the only ones.i,m sure your daughter will have a great time .can,t wait to meet you. :wave
Hi, Wade - When we booked today the day flights were cheaper than the night flights! :lol:
Hello, we just came back from Kos Hotel Louie Beach Karmadema, was there with Gezhead, got it on a late deal after switching the date to 23rd August. Gezhead went up and took some pics, the builders were on the beach (not working I might add). I'm not very confident for August 23rd so joined this site to keep an eye out for what happens after July 1st. We paid £1100 all inclusive for 4 adults on a late deal for a replacement holiday and just switched the date for the Aqua Beach Club, was very happy with the hotel and service. I spoke to several Kos Aqua beach rebooks while we were there and apparantly you can switch your holiday to anywhere first choice go, we are so confident were now looking at Mexico! :P
janenmick
i was looking at hols to kabc on 1st july from manchester and they were showing loads of rooms available.

Craven clan
we fly out of manchester on the early morning flight on the 5th
Hi has anybody else orderd a kids den.They look fantastic i cant wait be at hotel.im so excited only 2 weeks and 4 days!!!
From rachel :hyper
edit see terms of posting
wizard
Rachel

Yes we have booked a kids den suite thought it would be nice for little girl to have a room with a proper bed and not a sofa in the lounge!
We've got a kids den although there are only 2 of us but that was what we were given when we booked. Could you just confirm what it consists of?
Morning all!
I wish they would take the artists impressions off the FC website and add the real thing so we at least get a true idea of what the resort looks like.
I hate not knowing what the rooms will look like?
Oh well, at least it will be a surprise when we get there.
Two weeks exactly to go! Yippppeeeeeeeeee
hi nicola if you read back a few pages you will find this link
posted by firebird of a Dutch site which appears to show some proper photo's

wizard
Thanks Wizard.

Rooms look a bit small......better downsize the amount of clothes, shoes I am taking eh!
a kids den has a king sized bed a set of bunk beds and a single bed as well.it also inculeds a playstaiton 2, games for the playstation ,televison.
and it has a balcony and a bath
:wave
You have to pay a deposit for the Playstation 2 and games (which is returnable) but take some of your own games and thats one less thing to pay out for
:wink:
:wave Hi all. just ben taking a back seat and reading all your posts. just seen the pictures of the kabc, they look ok. well it looks like i am the only one going on the 30th aug. good look all of you.
Wizard

I am absolutely astonished that, as someone who monitors a travel forum, you think the pictures on that Dutch forum are real. The first one is the CGI picture from the brochure, the second shot of exteriors of apartments is obviously CGI, and the other ones (rooms , pools, kids club ) are clearly generic shots that have been taken elsewhere. There are no Kids Club, Beaches or Pools operational at KABC at the moment. Please don't delude yourselves about what is happening at this resort.
hi all just wondered if any one has managed to get through to fc to see if they have confirmed anything yet as i am not getting through :bhead
Hi Matt how do you know this info? also what does cgi mean?
I am guessing but I think CGI means computer generated image
Hi Mat C,
Welcome back! See from your previous 4 posting you have not joined us for a while, could'nt pick up the date you go to KABC, please feel free to add you name to our VIP list, I think it only a page or so back.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.