Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
'Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:27 pm Post subject:

REMINDER to all this thread will close on the first of July there will be a KABC Q&A thread (probably another sticky) and all chit chat that is holiday related will need to go in the Greek holiday chat thread

wizard

PS you have been a good bunch so far..you have caused me a lot of work reading everything but thankfully you have on the whole stayed true to the rules of posting thanks

Brian (the wizard)'

That's what Brian the Moderator said two days ago (hope you don't mind me quoting you???) but basically there will be a new thread for KABC related info - prob good bearing in mind this one is already over 70 pages long!

Sarah
Hmm call me para....but was just wandering WHY after the 1st july to be closed just seems a bit umm how can i put it (suspicious) seeing as it's the first date of the opening of KABC????

I guess i just DTA lol :roll:
Debz32 don't undertand what you are saying.
Debz32 are you speaking in code :lol:
well firstchoice have still not sold all rooms for 5th july there are still 24 available from manchester so may not be too busy
No queue at the bar then :lol:
Better still no getting up at 6 to put towels down :D
Good morning everybody, just thought I would put everyones mind at rest and let you know I have gone for the super deluxe double lilo with twin cup holders. I know it has given a lot of you a sleepless night but please rest easy now.
Emmabombemma - you will be the envy of KABC :bow
The thing is probably too large and too heavy to go in the suitcase anyway but if not shall we see how many holiday-truth posters we can get on it before it sinks? Or line loads of lilos up across the pool and see if we can run from one side to another? I am so in the holiday mood, who's for a game of water volleyball?????????????????
I'll play, but can I go in the shallow end I am only 5ft
Looks like just you and me then.............................Shall we break for a drink it's kinda hot here..............
Are we still on soft drinks or do we dare a nice cold lager.

Maybe just a diet coke, lager not served till 11am :glynis
emmabombemma where did you get your lilo from i have been looking and can't seem to find any or inflatable rings anywhere ? do you think there will be a shop on site selling them ?
Mrsmel Asda and Tesco are selling them at the moment. Cheaper than Abroad as well.
Hi everyone,

The sun is shining, holiday is nearing and I'm feeling a happy chick today!!!! :pele

England won and Rooney's okay - what more can a girl ask for. Oh except a nice toyboy for the day! :lol:

Paula
Hi mrsmel, there are loads on ebay but be sure to watch the p&p costs, they are very heavy so do cost a small fortune to post. I'm sure it won't be long before every shop on the high street will have them. I'm really not sure if there is going to be a shop, can't see any reason why there would be hopefully we won't need to buy anything!
Hi

In the brochure it states towels are provided do you take this as gospel are would you take your own.I have been to a familyplus with Thomas and you hired them for a week for 3 euros.Liz Frazier did you get them in costa del sol?

also Mrsmel again on the picture (Artist Impression) in the wave pool bit everyone seems to have the same rings so maybe maybe they will provide these as well. 8)
I was thinking exactly the same about the towels, do we get 1 each? How long do we have to keep it? Do we have to use them in our rooms too? First Choice here I come!!! If we all have the same how are we going to save sunbeds???
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.