Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Thats another sure thing Wizard - just the one? :glynis to The Wizard and all the other mods :glynis :offtop
Hi Nicola, at last somebody else going out on the same date as us. How many of you are going? I've noticed that KABC is now not available for 1st July so you must have had the last rooms or seats on aircraft.
Hi janenmick,
Just my husband & I are going. How about you?
Hi Nicola, as you just the two of us. Will have to arrange to meet up with you for drink at airport. Bit worried at the moment that England might be playing that day and not sure where we are going to watch it.
Woody7

See you there, 23rd May next year :D
Oh dear, my hubby will not be pleased if we miss an england game.
I just hope that they have some kind of sports bar or area that is showing the football at KABC.
So do you think that the resort will be empty when we arrive?
No because they have booked some Dutch in there. Don't know how many English people will be there.
I would have thought that it won't be fully booked, well I hope not anyway :D
Surely they haven't booked out every space cos if they have, with new staff etc... they might struggle to cope, at least until they are a bit more established.
Nicola you got a great deal at 499 each for 2 weeks we paid 1500 for 2 weeks 2 adults and 1 child with a kids den suite and they are cheaper than the suite you have i have just priced up a suite for 2 ad 1 ch and it was 1899 we only got ours so cheap as i pay no commision on holidays working for travel agent there are loads of rooms available for 1st July maybe you and janenmick will have a quiet few days before the july 5th people get there
Thanks Foxy, it's always good to know you have bagged a bargain.
Nicola, you say there are loads of rooms available for 1st July but when I looked it is unavailable until 5th is it because the flights for 1st are full do you think?
Didn't say that did I?
I am hoping they haven't fully booked the resort during our visit otherwise worried that with new staff etc... that they wouldn't be able to cope.
Sorry Nicola meant to say Foxy. Getting my wires crossed :oops:
Nicola are you going to add yourself to the list it's back on page 75?
That's better I don't feel lonely anymore! :D
You never know, we might be the only brits there!!!
Be a bit outnumbered when the football is on then!!
True! Didn't think of that!
hi all anymore news#?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.