Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
It's gone very quiet.

Has everyone got their places on the sofa ready for the football
hi wade
a thought it was you who was excited not me so
watch whatt you say about me cos you r goin head first in that pool when we get there. if there is a pool at all. fingers crossed
Well :wave ALL finally i have booked my Holiday with FC, spoke to a lovely lady who i made the booking with and was told by her that ALL works to KABC has been completed the only thing they wont have is the Horse riding lol :wow

Now i really cant wait to go.,...i do hope this has made everyone feel more at ease...oh by the way i am also being sent confirmation of the news via email so if anyone would like me to forward it on to them do let me know....

Happy Holiday's :sun :glynis :pele
Hope to see any of you :fly on the 9th Aug we are going for 2 weeks
:wave for now

Debz x ( yes leannec ready for 5o'clock kick off oohhh which is now chow all) btw wade sorry no it wasnt me i have never sold anything on ebay only bought stuff ....Byeeeeeeeeee Come on England
The photo's that IreneJ was on about on the Kidsworld website are now on the accomodation details. The photo's of the rooms look ok.
Hi IreneJ,

I managed to find the pictures on the http://www.kidsworld.to site that you referred to in an earlier posting (I couldn't navigate the site directly cos my Dutch is not so good!, but I searched for 'kos aqua beach club' on http://www.google.nl and found the right place - it was the 5th search result down), and some of the pictures looked like they could be real, ie. the pictures of the rooms (although the first picture and the picture of the slides were obviously still artists impressions).

Are these pictures updates, that is are they real? Or are they generic room pictures suggesting what the rooms might look like....? :shrug

Hope you can help me! :bow

Thanks,

Sarah
Didn't see your message themcs! Will check.

Thanks!
The pictures on the Kidsworld site are new ones. They were not there a couple of days ago when i last looked. I guess they are the real deal. Only the room and building pictures are new by the way.
Hi I have uploaded the new photos from the kidsworld site to the gallery they are in the upload section for now but will move to the kos album soon. (Hope this is OK Moderators?)
sorry firebird the mod that deals with the album will not permit their use as it is a breach of copyrite on the other site

just post a link to each picture in this thread

wizard
Thanks Wizard, thought it might be. Here is the link http://www.kidsworld.to/Detail_Aanb.asp?AccID=1156
Paste it into your browser address bar, and it will take you to the photos.
Alot of the pictures look real enough to me ( but who knows ). I'm sure they would computer generate better grass than that! Well they look pretty good to me, the buildings look smart and the room looks comfortable.

Really can't wait, bought some sun cream today the once a day stuff - can't stand having to reapply every 20 minutes and worrying about the kids washing it off in the water. Still pondering on the lilo though..............
Been keeping an eye on this forum, I was suposed to go 27th May but was cancelled and ended up going to PPalace in Turkey which was fab and had a brill time only been back 5 days.
I think if these pics are real you are all going to have a brilliant time and I wish it had been open in time so I could go, if the reviews are good i will book for next year.
Good luck all of you going in first few weeks and have a drink for me.
i just want to say that the pictures of the kabc look good. im sure you are all going to have a great holiday,
only one thing though and its about the artist impression. i would like you to keep in mind sp55's photo of the beach, photo no 9 in the kos section of the photo gallery. I would say that this picture's a more true to life picture, please keep this in mind for when you go, and compare the two, sp's and the artists, other than that it looks like your all going to have a great holiday, i hope you all have areeaally great time, oh yeh one more thing, when you come back, i bet you wont want to stop looking at this blooming web site, thank God the wizards going to shut this dabate down. it will stop my addiction.
Hi,
Can anyone help? If the Wizard is going to shut this site down, how will we find out from the 1st of July tourists if its any good. Why is the site being shut down anyway?

I'm going on the 19th of July and I hope to both get feedback and leave it for those going after me!!!!!!!

Help :rofl
Hi Again,

On a lighter note, today is the first day I've felt quite positive about everything. :yipee Now all I've got to worry about is whether or not I need to ask my firm of builders to come with me!!!!!!!!!
They are giving me loads of grief and have offered their services...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh As long as there's a bed, alcohol, sun and sea i'll be able to cope. Can't wait

:fly :fly :fly :sun
emmabombemma, been using once a day p20 sunscreen for a few years now, you really do only have to apply once a day and none of my family have been burned yet or indeed had to re-apply, and that includes myself and my wife, just remember to put it on as soon as you get up, swan down for breakfast, and an hour later the sky`s the limit, enjoy :D
Hi Paula,

we go on 19/7 too and am also starting to feel a bit more positive :)

Think we will have a bed, maybe no roof, but that will let you see the sun better 8) , there will also be the sea, but we might not be able to get into it without a rock climbing course, but the alcohol will help with that :D

Let's all just get there and make the best of what we have, we will all have a GREAT holiday after the ups and downs of whether we're getting there or not.

So here's to all you 1st and 5th of July'ers who will try and test it for us going a couple of weeks later :glynis .

I'm actually starting to get excited about my holiday, it must be real :lol:

Looking forward to the first reviews, even if they're not great, as long as they are honest.

Have a good one guys

Lee

:ghug
hi there gor45 ,what,s all this about pushing me in the pool. :bawl .like to see you try .(ha ha ha)
Hi,

I think the moderator specified a page or so back that this forum would close before 1st July but a new one would open for a new review type discussion.

And Emmabombemma, definitely go for the double cup holder lilo - it's only right :sun

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.