Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
andybec
when were you due to go to KABC? What made you change your hols?
Buzz, Firebird & Sukaay
How many are you each travelling with how old are your children?
We have lost our holiday mag and cant rember what was included, anyone know a ling to the kabc page please and cheers for customer number.

There r 10 of us and this a rather sad/special holiday with the loss of our dads/grandads so hoping its all up and ready when we go on teh 12.

Cheers all for ur possitive commenst today can let my sister now know she been so upset and feb up with teh not knowing.
Evason clan Please do not use phone text abreviations see terms of posting

wizard
Hi everyone,
well it looks as if we might really get to go on our holiday, It will be nice to put a face to the names of the people who will be there from the 19th July. Feels like we all know each other already. So see you at the bar. Can't wait to go. (oh you will know who we are cuz we will be the two women looking at the 22 1/2 year old builders).
Theresa
hi there, been reading this forum quite a while now so thought i would join in.we are booked to go on the 5th july on a 8pm flight.there are 16 of us alltogether ,3 teenagers and 4 younger kids.our tickets arrived yesterday ,so getting a bit excited now :lol: can,t wait to meet everone at the airport in there holiday truthes t.shirts.(this would be great to turn up in t.shirts then we will know who we have been chatting to on the forum.)
Hi wade, don't worry i have added our party of 16 to the list. all from barnsley. 5th july
read it!!
Is there anyone out there going on 1st?? I am feeling very lonely :sulk
Hi Janenmick,

Just think about the red carpet treatment you will get, and a few days to settle in before the 5th Julyers turn up.

It's going to be great I hope they pull out all the stops for you.

Sarah
Oh what a beautiful morrrrning, :lol:
oh what a beautiful dayyyyy, :lol:
looks like we're going on holllllliday, :lol:
now everythingssss, :lol:
GOING OUR wayyyyyyy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi all you new members, just thought I would save you reading pages and pages of info, this is all the confirmation you need - we are all now a complete and absolute bunch of nutters driven by FC.

Welcome!
hi there gor 45 ,it,s ok i,ve just seen that you have added us.please don,t feel lonley janenmick we need someone to make sure things are fine for when we arrive.so please make sure management are on the ball,and pools are filled ,bars are fulley stocked ,we have sand on beach(not gravel&rocks)and beds are made.if all that is done for when us barnsley team arrive we,ll be happy.drinks will be on us.
Hi all
just returned today from Rhodes and thought i would let you know that three of the reps from our hotel left today to go to Kos, hope this gives you some hope.
that is good all seems to be falling into place now then 20 days to go i hope they are ready
Hey Janenmick, seems people have read about all this red carpet treatment you are in for, FC sold out now for 1st July - so you won't be on your own. Sold 20 holidays since yesterday, now also sold out for 8th, 15th and 19th July, 2nd and 5th August.

Better change the mood, if we keep up the :lol: we will be queuing at the bar soon, there will be a sea of Holiday Truths tshirts 10 deep
:glynis
Things are definately looking up - looks like today FC have started selling holidays to KABC again - for the past few weeks there has been loads of availability and now none. Today must have been decision day and all our waiting looks like it has paid off.

This is the first time I have been able to get excited since booking for Kos
:omg

Hope all of you that go soon have a fab time
Hi gor45 welcome to the forum.... Don't wake us up on the way in. :)
Hi all, my family and i r due to go on the 9th Aug, we have paid a deposit and have pushed for a longer date to pay the balance as we are still unsure that all will be completed, wise i'm thinking...dont mean to sound negative but hey i did watch the bbc holiday hit squad programme :roll: :? :( :shock: ........... hope to hear VERY good :D 8) :wink: feedback from all of u who r due yr holiday on the first of july? onwards... we hope u ALL have a great time.

Debz :)
More positive news! Great, getting very excited, I have even been looking at lilo's today. I'm assuming it will be better to take one as a shop is not listed in the on site facilities section of the brochure. Now do I just go for a standard one or a lounger with cup holder and I've even seen a double lounger with 2 cup holders!! Decisions decisions....................
Hiya Foxy, There are eight in our party, six adults and two children. All family. The children are age ten and seven, both boys. Our party includes me, Sukaay and also Buzz Lightyear. :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.