Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hallo all,
haven't posted for a little while, but thought I'd log on just to say we're still travelling out on 2nd August (unless we hear otherwise). Good to hear tickets are arriving now, can't wait to get there myself!

Hope everyone's getting in the party mood, I know I am!! :glynis
Hiya Ctaylor

Not going to KosABC but was going to KefABC and was getting ready to take my hard hat in case there were any Bobs who needed a Wendy! :lol: but don't tell hubby that!

Know I shouldn't be replying to this as I am not a KosABC'er but if it wasn't for this thread, we on the Kef one wouldn't have known it was being given the chop quite so quickly - so feel I have a kindred spirit with you all - just jealous that you guys are getting to go on your first choice of holiday - definitely NO pun intended!! :D :oops:

Vibes are good for all you Kos guys :gluck

Wendy (Brook St)
Hi brook st

Just been on msn haveing a late nite chat (have to show these kids us old- uns can do it as well) with my mate tadalaja who I holiday with. We are both 45, and were saying about having a couple of builders left to provide additional entertainment. She suggested two 22 1/2 year olds would be good for us in particular (half our ages each) especially as our two husbands ages combined works out at 101 years.....something to think about there. :rofl

Just turned midnight so.....5 weeks today for me :pele
nite nite
ps you boys can come back now we've finished being smutty

Well the World Cup is on afterall, what else do you expect us females to do with our time - shopping!!!

Sorry Wizard is being sexist allowed :?: :whoops
Well I can hardly believe it but my tickets have also arrived :pele I keep rechecking them just to make sure they are Ok. Well if all goes to plan see some on you in KABC :lol:
Janenmick you got your tickets...fantastic :)

Now let's just hope everything goes according to plan.

sorry to go back a few post, but ctaylor, I will volunteer to check the

builders are everything they should be :oops: :lol:
Morning sukaay isnt it fantastic that some people have had their tickets :D theres hope for us all 9 weeks today for us 16 aug buzz :wave
Hi Lorna, it is good news, I don't think you should have any problems with still 9 weeks to go.

If it opens on the 1st July, I am sure Janenmick will send us some info. Then we go on the 5th so will also send some pictures and info.

Will be telling you how fantastic it is lounging around, 8) while the kids are playing in the pool :sun
feeling really jealous right now reading all of your posts.
I'm so glad you guys have your tickets and everything is positive.
Do you know something? i miss you lot on this site already feel I have known most of you for ages.
Well not gonna be with you lot in person now at the Kos Aqua Beach Club but will be thinking of you all and definitely be raising a glass on the 1st July for you Janenmick
:glynis :gluck
Cheers :glynis still have quite a bit of shopping to do but thats the fun part :yipee now the tickets have started to come i think we can all breath a little 8)
Hi the WilsonFamily, I am sure you could join us on our new page on the forum and tell us all about your holiday. It would be nice to hear about it.

We would all put together another 100 pages of chat.There's just no stopping us lot talking :lol:
Cheers :glynis The Wilson Family, well this has been a good and bad day. First I get the tickets for KABC - good news, next I open a letter and we have a cruise booked with P&O for February with 4 other friends and Oakley who we booked it with are no longer trading. We now have the problem of sorting this all out. I can't believe it, just not my year :cry:
Good Morning

Irenej have you heard anything yet !

Are the Dutch feeling positive today :lol:
Hi All,

I have just had a phone call from First Choice in response to an email i sent them 2 weeks ago.

The gentleman told me that he has been in touch with the FC Office over in Kos and they have said a Rep from there went to KABC last week.

Apparantley everything is on schedule to open on 1st JULY :D , the pools are full of water :sun , the stage is erect :pele and Reps :wave for the Entertainment and Kids clubs are going over this week.

He said this is all the information he has for now but at least it has come straight from the horses mouth in Kos and that i can call closer to the date for an update.

So thank you first choice for the information - Keep it coming

:fly - me and my family on the 8th July
Brilliant news Wilki, I have still not received a reply from them since 6th June. I emailed them again last night but it's good you have heard from them and everything seems OK. Just keep everything crossed now :sun
Wilki - I have somehow managed to disappear off of the original KABC list - could you add me back on please. Family of 4 flying out on 2 August :gluck from Gatwick - silly flight times.

Thought about cancelling on more than one occasion - but still hopeful and hanging on in there! It will all come good.

I asked 3 travel agents to search for availability around our departure date for me (just in case). Suprise, suprise - the only holiday that came up within budget was with First Choice - Pegasos Palace/Tropical. An errata came up to say that there was a building site adjacent to the property, but that no work would be in progress. Just thought I ought to warn you guys of this in case you're unaware. Only one of the travel agents mentioned this to me.

All other similar holidays that were available around 2 August were almost £1k dearer. I find this very worrying. But, I am trying to stay hopeful and positive that all will be good for July. :o
Well i have managed to achieve my goal for today we now have daytime flights instead of night time flights so we are going 5th July from manchester at 07.15 i am so happy now just awaiting tickets.
Foxy0810

Did you have the option to upgrade your flights on FC web page?
I would like to upgrade flights but there is no option to upgrade!

Kelly
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.