Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Thanks SP55, really glad you keeping an eye on them, keep up the good work, is the pool finished hey...just kidding, have to wait for the accomodation first I think!!!!

Please keep sending the updates

16th Aug gang, I get a round in for you cheers..

Just a though, any other people going on the 16th Aug on here, possibly from Bristol?..if so see you there
we going 16th aug from manchester 7 15 flight 2 adults 2 girls 10 and 12 also our neighbours goin 2 same time a boy 10 and girl 7 feeling positive because everyone else seems to be started shopping for hol stuff can't wait now especially as weather so rubbish at moment . keep thinking positive thoughts see you there on 16th :!: 8)
Thanks SP55! The weather HERE is 13 degrees and raining. I to went swimming today.....in the puddles in the car park at work. I will keep on swimming till October. When i will start shivering uncontrollably. :D

Work here is progressing extremely slowly. Seems the closer i get to the holiday date, the longer the days feel :cry:
Well I have just called First Choice Construction and paid the balance of my holiday to the Wimpey site in the sun :?

Took me a while to get through to the automated service, thought maybe that they didn't want my money lol.

I'm sure it will be fine, and only minor works will be going on :D

For all you folks that were meant to be going on the 24th have a good holiday wherever you are going now. I don't go until 19/7, so 8 weeks and 1 day, really silly flight times, but only one flight to Kos from Glasgow so no choice.

I hope everything is up to speed for all you going out the first week in July, on the bright side, being first in the rooms is really nice. I was one of the first in the Pegasus Tropical last year, and it was nice knowing that no-one else had been in the rooms before us. Didn't expect to be one of the first this year though lol.

At least everyone is positive, and thanks sp55 for passing on whatever info you can, it's greatly appreciated. :wink:

Lee
Hello All
Firebird i totaly agree with your comment this weather is sad :cry: wish i was swimming in the sea like sp55.

I'm also gutted to hear that malibu & coke might not be included i was looknig forward to a few of those unless they have got there own brand of it hope so, i'll be on the larger if not :lol: i'm sure that will be free.

Not long now !!!!!!!
Hello Sukaay nearly forgot :P
Hi all, 6 weeks 5days to go and "no news is good news" or so the saying goes :lol: really getting excited again now, shopping this weekend in between working :( again of course, I am care worker so do all shifts.

I can't believe it is so hot already in Kos and we have got autumn weather :roll: thanks sp55 for keeping us updated I wish I was in the sea today instead of here... In sunny England.

8) :) :P :pele :smokin :sun Positive vibes to Kos...... :arrow:
Hi buzz how are you :) :) You hav'nt added on to song yet by Janenmick did'nt you say you where going to sing it on karioki ( sorry can't spell it) :pele
Just popped in to have a look in between trying to spring clean my house ready for the wedding at the weekend. It all seems to be getting more positive every day. Less than 6 weeks for us now, can't wait!! Doesn't look like we are going to get much summer here.
Sukaay are you not going on the 5th? If so surely it is less then 6 weeks 5 days. Is it not 6 weeks tomorrow?
hi all anybody flying from manchester on the 8pm flight on the 5th july :D
Hi greeneyedgal12, We too have a really bad flight just before midnight on the 19th what time do you fly? Who ever is up first book them sunbeds - Unless we do it as we arrive at the complex!!!! :rofl
Hi Janenmick you are right 6 weeks tommorrow getting the days mixed up. :lol:
A comment to those who made comments on the drink quality. In general, AI hotels in Kos do not offer brand name drinks, so no Malibu. They also serve two types of wine bad wine and drinkable wine. A four star hotel will receive about five Euros per person per day more than a four star hotel with half board. The only way to make money is by being cheap. Quality products not only cost more, but they have a higher consumption rate because they taste good. I once asked a person who worked in a AI hotel in the main bar with Germans, who many kegs they go through in an average day. He said about one and a half. 500 Germans, who drink only beer, with 40 degree weather in August. The beer was that bad. Even the hotel did not want it to be that bad and the next the changed the brand.
Oh well SP55 I will have to opt for drinkable wine then, I could even buy a bottle of Malibu duty free on way out and add it to coke, naughty but oh so nice :lol: OF course that is supposing coke or better still diet coke will be on the AI menu!!! although I appreciate it will be watered down to a very weak solution, glad to hear about the weather will start to stock up on the suncream :P
Thanks sp55 as long as its cold and hey after a few everything tastes the same as long as they dont run out :tut
Hi trudie going 12 weeks today cant quite get in holiday mood because of this weather i have to start buying but buying suncream in this rain doesnt feel right at all :roll: but on other hand children are very excited :ghug
Hi all, well have to pay my holiday today, left it right to last minute but now have to reluctantly pay. Here's to even more positive thinking, three and a half thousand more positive thinking!!!! Well fingers crossed everyone. :hmmm
sp55 where are you exactly and are you there till October?
We put kids pool up the other week in the hot weather was hoping to be cooling down in it for the rest of the summer but as someone else said doesn't look like we are getting a summer this year.
Lets hope they do have their equivalent spirit drinks out there. They did in Cyprus so here's hoping. Not good with bad wine :yuck and don't fancy being bloated on larger.
HI all ,we have to pay are balance in june but are holding out as long as we can as fc told us we will no whether its going to open by the middle of june or not :roll: looks like hubby will be on the lager and me on the drinkable wine (as long as it white)how drinkable we,ll have to wait and see those going in july keep us posted ,pleased everyones being so positive can,t wait to go in september :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.