Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Behind which 40 foot high fence will her place be I wonder?
The favourite amongst the rumours is a clifftop property, once the abode of the President of the Algarve, on a promontory overlooking the Bay of Lagos and Praias de Batata and Pinhao - once the designated retirement home of my lady wife when we win the lottery, but latterly discarded since the present owners built a great big flat-roofed extension which completely ruined the look of the place. :really Only one side of the property would need additonal privacy measures. I don't know much about the girl to be honest and she's most welcome to enjoy the delights of the Algarve and Lagos in particular, but I do hope that she and her friends don't a) attract the press or, b) put the price of a beer up !!!
By the Special Offers in the wine aisle's the best bet, I think, Glynis!! :rofl
I can confirm that AJ has bought a house by the town beach. This comes from a very knowledgeable source who told me it was actually old news.
I am really browned off by this news. Every time I buy a property somewhere i get all these hangers on following me. :D :rofl
PSML Is this the lady that is always accommpanied everywhere by Brad Pitt ?

Wish I had now started a thread called 'possible new attraction in Lagos' :rofl :rofl
Would be very happy to help him out in the wine isle at Pingo. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.