Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi stace - I did DIY in July - got an email which said "accommodation voucher" which I handed in to hotel reception on arrival. No problems at all. It wasn't lastminute but I would imagine the email will have all your accommodation details confirmed on it for you to hand over.
hi

we have done 3 DIY hols now and each time we have had a email voucher to show to reception so you should have no problems.

but if you really want to make sure try emailing the hotel direct and asking them (you could also ask for a particular type of room e.g a seaview one i have done this and it usually works!) they would then be able to confirm that they have your booking for the right dates.

where are you going?? have a good one anyway!! 8)

fatcodycat
Cheers for the fast replies! we are going to the Costamar in Playa de los Pocillos Lanzarote. My sister booked the hol so has the emails and all the documents so i will find out exactly what it is she has received. Thanks again :wink:
I have booked hotel with lastminute and confirmation email contained hotel voucher. This arrived as soon as it was booked. I also phoned hotel 2 days later and they had received booking straight away too. This was about 2 months before our visit. No problems with lastminute.

Have a good holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.