Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Mumbai - 26 -11
9 Posts
;) Did anybody see the programme on tv last night? :yikes If so...WHAT were the nationality of the couple who said they were muslims??
Not much response to this thread then?

No surprise really!

Just to let you know, Waterproof, it has filled my thoughts all day..........
Sorry Betty, didn't see the programme as I was watching a dvd :oops:

I am sure there were more than a few people from HT who would be remembering the events in Mumbai as some were closer to the action on that date than they would have chosen to be. I wasn't, but I thought about it as being in Goa at that time it consumed every news channel and was such a shocking sight to see.

Condolences to all who lost someone and to those who were severely injured ......and my sincere sympathy to the chap who's insurance company won't cover him for his terrible injuries and future care....shame on them :tut :tdown
We watched a documentary few months back - may have been re-shown - there was a married couple who were spared getting shot - who said they were muslims to their captors - I think they were from Turkey - they had to watch a Japanese girl get executed.

Very horrific and thoughts go out too all
x x x
I recorded it and watched it at the weekend. Horrific. My sympathies to go out to everyone caught up in it, and to the families who lost loved ones. It made me wonder what I would do if caught up in something like that, and if I thought I could get away with my life by lying, I probably would. Hope I never have to find out.
Not much response to this thread then?

No surprise really!

what is that nasty comment supposed to mean??? :que i find it offensive... are you suggesting people on this forum wouldnt care?? whats your problem

Just for the record some HT'ers were caught up in that attack... horrifying for them... and many of us have spent time ..not just on the day but in the past week or more thinking about it, ..talk about judgemental :wlink chilly
Well said Chilli - I thought the same when I read this.x

My thoughts to all involved.
  • Edited by Lozza07 2009-11-30 12:06:19
Please all - lets respect the topic.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.