Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi bushbaby
didnt find rooms noisey mind you we were always late in after eating and drinking everywhere and yes they were bigger plus they had smoked glass windows so you could see out with curtains open, mind you dont have lights on cos you can see in.

Paul
We have requested rooms over reception for Feb as after viewing them in Nov they are much
bigger. Has anyone stayed in the new block yet? if so what are they like in comparison to the
older ones.
Thanks Ann :smile:
Paul i'd say you are right about the rooms over the reception. When we first arrived at the PP thats what we got offered but I refused cos I wanted a balcony, but as OAP says the balcony at the PP are a complete waste of time. The wall at the balcony is far too high so there is no view and apart from that it was covered in bird poo every day and I mean hundreds of it, it was revolting!
Phoenix Park is in a great location (if you like staying in Candolim) but the hotel is not for me. I would never return there even if the holiday was free.
hi vegasone there is a more up to date reply on a thread on page 2,phoenix park building works, from howardmaria that says the building work is finished and they just have to finish the inside of the new rooms.going to request new rooms for our trip in feb but the e-mail address i have keeps failing.i'll have to try and find a new one.taffy45 is there now so will have to see what he says when he gets back
hi ann do you have an e-mail for the phoenix park as the ones in the above replies failed when i tried tham.i'd like to request a new room or one over reception thanks
sue
bushbaby wrote:
hi vegasone there is a more up to date reply on a thread on page 2,phoenix park building works, from howardmaria that says the building work is finished and they just have to finish the inside of the new rooms.going to request new rooms for our trip in feb but the e-mail address i have keeps failing.i'll have to try and find a new one.taffy45 is there now so will have to see what he says when he gets back

I've now merged that thread to here and you can read the info on page 4
Sorry Bushbaby don,t have e-mail address we were in Candolim in Nov 2007
and called in to request a room,try this phone no.00918322282761,it was on
our invoice from the company we booked through. good luck
ann :wave:
New building now being used and IMHO thecleaning and reception service is far better than last year
If you have any question PM me as I returned on Sunday 3rd Feb
even better- ask here. I'm sure any info you give will be useful to others too :)
I have just come back yesterday. The new rooms at phoenix park are stunning but for 6000 rps are night they can run up the wall. I am not staying there again, I have done since it opened and since mario left it has gone down hill. The brakfast now stresses me out every morning and when things go missing from your room and the manager makes out that the 'boy' said he didnt take then I will go else where from now on.
Didn't think it was fantastic in Jan 07.
Me neither OAP!!! Never again, well not for me anyway.
hi vegasone that must have been disappointing for you as i know from previous posts that you really liked the phoenix.we are going monday and have been trying to email the hotel to request a new room but had no luck as the email adress doesn't work and cant get through on the phone either.are the safes still ok? we left all our money,cards etc in them last year ok or is it stuff from your room going missing? thanks
bushbaby, I emailed Pheonix only last week and got a reply within a couple of days. PM me if you would like the address I used
better still- why not put the hotel email address here? It will help other members too. ;)
no prob, fairly new to putting stuff on the site, wasn't sure if that was ok.

Email address used for PPI: ppi@sarovarhotels.com

It did take a couple of days for them to reply though.
you are right in that we don't allow personal email addresses :) Business ones are fine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.