Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Anne,
thank you indeed for letting us know about what is going on in here...
it is our responsibility to let people know the truth about their holidays as the name of the website implies as well...
We are all looking forward to meet you in just 10 days time :)
please just let me know your favorite cocktail as i will be happy to make a gorgeous one for you...
Asli
Hi Asli,

It is no problem. I have had nothing but good service from all of you from booking and I am sure it will be the same when we arrive. Looking forward to meeting you as are the rest of my family.
I will leave the choice of cocktail up to you. Anything will be lovely.
I cannot wait!!!
:cheers
Anne
How nice of you to take the time to post the previous mail
I just know they are going to be amazing and can hardly wait to visit you in September
Sue :hols
Dear Mozaik guests,

We are extremely excited as Mozaik is now ready to open.Everything looks just fab!Sunbeds will take their places by the unique lagoon style pool tomorrow.Our first guests will be arriving on May 31st .Please don"t worry you will be very very happy when you see Mozaik because the atmosphere is so splendid and chill.
You must see it in the night with all the lights on!!!!!.It is hard to believe that this is real.All the team is waiting impatiently to satisfy your holiday needs .My name is Evren i will be at your assistance and i hope you will enjoy your days with us.Your only concern at the moment should be which cocktail you will be having at Mozz Bar.

Kind Regards

Evren
Asli / Evren,

Thanks for taking the time to come on here and assure everyone that the Apartments are on time and looking fabulous.

We can't wait to visit you but we have a bit of a longer wait than some, (October), but seeing the Apartments taking shape and people getting excited about it has sort of made it all feel a little bit more special!

Anyway, look forward to seeing you in October to celebrate my 40th with the family, have a great summer and keep the beer cold!!

Ian.
We arrive on Thursday, staying at Montebello but we certainly would like to come along and try your bar. Can you tell me what location you are in. We have been to Olu before and stayed at the Karbel and spent many evenigns in Tequilla bar. Many thanks
Sooze29, if you go up the main strip and walk past the Karbel, (on your right) and Karbel Sun, (on your left), keep going over the road, (I think you will cross 2 roads in total), keep going up, it will be the last Hotel on the right just past the Turquoise Hotel before you get to the Mosque....or that is my understanding anyway!! :think
Many thanks, we always wander around in any case so no doubt find it.

Getting very excited now.
I was told its behind the Turquoise too. I am sure they will be back on here to let us all know when the photos are ready and will give you proper directions.
Hope to see you there. We arrive on the 2nd. :cheers

Anne
Very jealous Sooze!! We normally go in June for the wife's birthday but instead we are going for my 40th in October so we have 4 months still to wait!!
If you look at it another way, when everyone comes back you still have your holiday to look forward too!
That is the way I am trying to look at it but it doesn't help when everyone at work is going on holiday soon and they are all rubbing it in!!

But as you say we will have something to look forward to when it is damp and wet in October in the UK!! ;)

Have a great time!
i would like to give cem of buzz beach my apologies and did not want in any way top damage his trade or cause any upset but at the time when i was there i reported what i saw, although i have since been told that this is now right on track,i would also like to give my apologies to anyone i may of upset
and hope you all im sure have a very enjoyable stay at the mosaik
Hi all.

My mother in law is in olu deniz at the moment. she went to Mozaik aprtments today and spoke to Levent, the guy i emailed.

she has been given a tour of the hotel and rooms and says its lovely, we are going to be impressed.
She has taken loads of photos of grounds and rooms.
Will post them on here when she gets back on monday.

Roll on 21st June, i cant wait 2 weeks of sun :sun2
Kids are dead excited too.

Does anyone know if the hotel bar is open all evening?

Annissa xx
Annissa,

My in laws are also there and visited yesterday, they also said the same!!

I do hope the Bar is open all evening!! :cheers hic!

Ian.
Anyone going between 21st june- 5th july?

the only downside to going is the hotel is they said we may have to change rooms after our first week as we have booked for 2 weeks.

I dont fancy having to pack again and the upheaval of my 3 children, by the time my 3yr old daughter gets settled we will have to move.

I did ask the guy when i booked if we could stay in our room for the whole 2 wks and he said he will do his best.

You would think if yo have booked and paid in full you should be entitled to that room for your entire stay.

Still i cant wait to go...

Annissa xx

Can you please refrain from use text-style language and use full words as some members use screen readers that don't work with text style type. I've edited your post to correct the type. Thanks. Dazbo HT Mod
Thanks for the "in law reports" guys. Very reassuring!!!!!

We cannot wait till next Wed when we will actually be there.

I will post a full report and pics etc on my return for you all to see.

Anne
Dear All ,
Sorry we couldn't keep our promise and post any photos last week as it was not shiny enough to take good photos and also we were very busy with the decorative details and the opening reception as well.
After all ,
Good news no :1 It is sunny and shiny at Mozaik back again and we are choosing the photos at the moment. If you have the chance to visit our website tomorrow you will be able to see what it really looks like.Hope you enjoy !!
Good news no : 2 We are planning to keep Mozz (Mozaik's bar) open till midnight , as long as at least some of our guests are around...
All the staff is so excited and we also can't wait to meet all of you in person.
Best regards
Asli
hello asli
I was told by levant that booking for 2011 were not being taken till june sometime but on reading this is seems as if people are already booked and was just wondering if and when i can book for may next year.
thank you and regards myra...
ps, they look amazing apartments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.