Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Its ok we are booked 28th June 8)
Kiotari not kiatari. Sorry
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL KOS AQUA BEACH CLUB MEMBERS FROM ROS FERNIHOUGH TRAVEL LAW LAWYER.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=73371

Please copy this post across to the next pages so that all members can read the link.

Thanks.
Hey,
Ckoo are you going to rhodes now as well then?
Yes sorry we rebooked this morning to the Kiatori bay. It looks ok and the reviews are ok,wanted something that would suit the kids really.
G Nigel.

There seems to be quite a few of us going. There are 8 of us (we are going with CK00) and I know Limit 123 is going too.

We have 4 girls between us ages 11, 11, 6 & 4
I may learn to spell it too before we get there!
hi everyone
has everyone seen the official announcement on 1st choice website about opening ofkos and kef.Click info link at top of home page and then kos and kef update link
I am going to try and sort something out tommorrow
We're not due to go till September 13th but I'm going to phone tommorow and change to the new Holiday Village in the Dominican Republic.

I just hope they don't try to charge me an amendment fee.
I booked for September thinking this resort would of been well up and running from May and all teething problems would be ironed out.
Alex, does that open this year, I thought it was 2007?
Wewent to Kiotari Bay 2 years ago and had one of our best ever holidays. Its pools are fantastic. The entertainment was good and there was always an excellent choice of food. The hotel was always spotless. The beach was pebbles but the sea more than made up for that! There is a bus stop right outside the hotel. Its about a 20 minute walk to the few shops and bars. A good choice, hope you enjoy it.
was told pegasus palace had building work nearby to-day when they offered it me as a replacement and told me tropical closed and would have to go week later so told them to stick it up their a***

I don't want to go on holiday to hear cranes and lorrys with dust in the air both me & hubby work in construction and we want to get away from it!

having trouble finding alternative :bhead
Greeneyedgal - Your right it is next year.

We were going to have 2 holidays this year but only going to have 1 next year so as we could do some work on the house.
I thought if I change this years KABC to Dominican next year then we will only have 1 holiday this year (Lanzarote Holiday Village next week) get the work on the house done, and then next year go to Cyprus and The Dominican.
Hi guys its taken over 2 hours to get through and a huge mobile phone bill (my friend was on phone to FC and I was on my mobile to her mobile whilst I was waiting to to fc) we have changed and got the last 6 seats left on the flight to the Costa del sol holiday village, I actually feel like a big weight has been lifted finally off of my shoulders right now, as all day turkey has been going around in my head as not where I wanted to take the baby and two very pretty girls (I know im biased) my doctor advised for me to have the jabs and also the girls but not the baby as they wouldnt do under 2's, I know pegasus has a mosquito problem through reading the pp forum plus my work colleague who went last year, I cannot take the risk that little Max could get bitten to bits and become ill through not being vaccinated, Sarigerme is not a touristy place like Marmaris, olu deniz etc it is rather in the middle of marsh wasteland.

Anyway the costa del sol worked out a lot of money more over £500 per family but they waivered this no problem, we are now actually going 9th june instead of 15th June pp and 14th June KABC, so now only have 4 weeks to wait for my holiday, we are also still going for 14 nights instead of the original 10 nights with KABC, so right now, im ok and im gonna start now to look forward to my holiday, I know that we have been extremely lucky to get our holiday changed twice when the volume of people trying to get through the once to change, but hey im Michelle from Essex after all lol xxxxxx
ABC
What is the general feeling tonight?
G nigel & CKoo yeah we are booked to go to rhodes the 28th june also

looking forward to it now, reviews are good!

There are 5 of us, inc the kids 16 (well if u can call him that) 14 and 9

8)
lisa london dont let the thought that you have booked the wrong hotel get to you I have booked another hotel in kos and after reading all the other places that everybody is going and how much they got off there new holidays i started thinking that i had booked the wrong one,will it be good enough for the kids etc
but having looked at reviews good and bad and places to go and see and eat, as well as all inclusive, i realise i am going to have a good holiday dispite all that has happened, its just that your confidence has been knocked because you thought you were going with all the people that you knew, I tell you what when the kabc does finaly open i think its going to be a place where alot of people who have met on this forum will go and have a really good holiday,I bet everybody who has been cancelled this year will look on this site to see who is going to go next year for a lot of years to come,just mark my words,(good has and will come out of this forum,)i for one will definatly look at booking this holiday at the kabc again but when it is ready, it all be like an old furom reuneiun, cant wait to meet you all.
and to the administrater and modulaters i would like to say thanks and that this furom has been great :tup :tup :tup
Had enough of First Choice! We have cancelled KABC for August and have got full refund of deposit. Think this will apply to anyone going this year! Have been positive all through, but after seeing prog tonight, no way will that be ready this summer!! :tut
firstly michelle you dont need jabs for turkey, we went last year with our 2 year old and as long as their up to date with their own jabs youll be fine.
as for mossies you get them all over the med but beware of wet swampy areas like the trip to the mud baths at dalyan , i did get a nasty bite there.

secondly well done bbc, theyve told us what weve all needed to know for the last couple of months that fc havnt told us. :wink:
and ive said all along that matt the fc rep would lie to help cover up fc's incompecies,after all thats why they pay him a wage to pacify the guests. :evil:

what a shambles the place is nowhere near ready for july let alone 2007 they must think we all all came down in the last shower. :twisted:

finally thankyou to all on holiday truths because without this forum we would all be at home awaiting a summer holiday oblivious to any problems which are occuring until its too late and in our case we were forewarned early enough to change our holiday to a hotel in tunisia which thankfully is built. :lol:

good luck to you all and i hope you all find a lovely holiday in its place :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.