Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
:D OOh arent we all getting excited now? I might be tempted to use the Sunrise Beach Pool just so that I can wave at the rest of you back In England! :wink: :lol:
Very naughty, seen as Im not actually stopping there either :oops:

........... :wave
I really am addicted to looking at this webcam now, not yet 11am over there and plenty of people in the pool :sun :sun ! Only 19 more sleeps now till I'm in Pernera :pele
I'm doing the same thing.

Only 12 more sleeps until i'm in Pernera. :lol:
Have a good holiday. One more sleep tonight then off to Paphos where I am told from someone who lives there it is - hot hot hot!!!!

Anne :D

:hyper
Must be really hotting up over there now :sun quite a few in the pool and the sea already!
Great stuff, we're all going to get cooked yipeeeeeeeeeee.
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-021.gif I want to be In Cyprus NOW...........

........ the weather looks unbelievable at the moment........... I hope It stays like this when we go In 47 days :wink:

.....If anything, It will be wven HOTTER then. :sun
Me too Cookie!, I cant wait now - 16 sleeps and counting :lol:
http://bestsmileys.com/undersun/7.gif..... ooh looks lovely

today!! Plenty of people In the pool aswell ........... not long before you

will be In that Pool Kezza! :D :wave
Hi Louise :wave

No, not long now, can't wait to be in that pool! Willy's going to be there the same time as well!

Kezza 8)
:yipee :hyper :yipee ........ ooh you will have to have a meet up then.

......... make sure you give us all a wave from the Pool though!!

:wink: :lol: :wave :sun
:cry: I want to go to Cyprus :cry: Not fare - I am torturing myself everyday coming and having a peek :cry:
oooh - two weeks today and I'll be in that gorgeous sunshine :sun :pele
:kiss ......aahh, Fi Fi...... youre torturing yourself girl :lol:

........ I really cant believe how fast time Is passing..... :shock:
oooooh Kezza not long till you're off now......lucky you :lol:

cookie you'll be there before you know it, sipping a cocktail in the sun :lol:

I've still got till September...........oh well :roll:

aw Fi-Fi we'll tell you all about it when we get back and maybe you could

go back next year :D

Helenxx
Karen and Tatty should be back either tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope they come on here and tell us about there holiday.
Hopefully we will get back next year but I want to go this year too. got until November for my holidays. I hope you all come back and tell me how nice it is still and how good the food and wine is :cry: ahhh - upsetting myself again.

Cookie - it has come speeding along - remember when you had ages to go and now look you are counting the days instead of weeks :D
Karen and Tatty should be back either tomorrow or Wednesday. I hope they come on here and tell us about there holiday.

YAY!!! Im back :) and did go down onto the beach in front of the sunrise last wednesday and gave a little wave ~ did you not see me :lol:

The weather has been fab....what did surprise me was the sea temperature was REALLY cold! When we went to Crete and Zakynthos the sea was lovely and warm, but not Cyprus lol so, we tended to stay and use the pool more, which was lovely.....in late afternoon it was like getting into a warm bath

But yes....home......and back to work tomorrow..... and now flagging from being up for 40 hours lol

Just think...you will all be there soon! Sun Sand, Keo and Kleftico....wonderfuL!
Glad you had a great time Karen. I hope you have fallen for Cyprus like a lot of us have.

I'll be in Protaras on Sunday and am also looking at September for another trip.

It really is a place you can dream of but also visit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.