Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
You must be the bloke we see wearing white socks and sandals!!
Whilst our feet are nice n cool in our crocs!!! :lol: :lol:
I wanted a pair of crocs before we went to Goa this year,but my OH said he would not walk anywhere with me if i wore a pair,He said they were ugly and clumsy.Anyway,in goa i saw fakes at under a fiver and could not resist buying a bright pink pair,boy do I wish i had bought more.I kept on about how comfy they were and in the end OH tried on a pair,guess what--He actually agreed with me and bought a pair of brown ones and practically lived in them for the rest of our holiday!! VIVA CROCS!
another reason to wear crocs. when we are in the caravan and I have to take the dogs out when the dew is still on the grass I can wash my feet at the same time :shock:
whereabouts did anyone find crocs at £5?
we paid about £18 per pair for ours
Del you can get them in calengute (fakes)top of the beach steps around the £5 mark maybe a bit cheaper depends how good your bartering skills are.
OK. didn't realise that it was fakes being referred to . we can get them (fakes ) for £5 in the local market
looked on e-bay and genuine ones are about same price as full retail

maybe have to cut my wellies down and put some nice shaped holes in them :D
I wear Crocs for work and at home rather than slippers 8) my wife wears crocs for work My daughter age 8 wears Crocs for fashion and buys Jiz bitz (from £1.50 - £2 ) to put in the holes as does my son age 5.

They are the in thing at work (Operating theatres)

Get a life and get with it Babe!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Crocs are like Marmite - you either love 'em or hate 'em!

I love my Crocs and I like marmite :lol:
Noggin, you have made me laugh till my eyes watered. :rofl
last year in america we kept seeing people with those sawn off wellys on their feet and thought what the.... :?:
back home a few friends said they had got some, why :?: I said they look hideous.
one day while OH was working I was doing some girlie shopping and tried a pair on for a laugh......totally converted. They may look daft, but the look is growing on me :yikes
I have now got my husband into a pair and even though he thinks they are ugly...he is wearing them despite being ribbed at work for them.
hugs la x
Hi Al....
call me old fashioned..but..i dont think i will be wearing crocs for all the tea in china...(or India for that matter) :glynis
Crocs video - I'm in heaven!

Nickmacuk, is that a pair off-roaders I see in the video?

If you are after Jibbitz have a look at ebay. There is an american company doing them for half the price we pay in the UK and postage is only a couple of dollars. Bargain!
LOL nickmacuk - brilliant!

I have to say though - those sun loungers without towels or thin materesses look highly uncomfortable!
Yes they are off roaders 8)

Re the sunbeds thy were OK but to be honest I prefer to lie on the beach. Should be doing this shortly when our Crocs take their next trip to Fuerteventura :)

nick :smokin
How did you find the fit of the off-roaders? I can't find any in Birmingham (no taste these Brummies!) so will have to order them off the internet.

Have you tried any other Croc styles and could do a comparison?
They are my only pair but you will have noticed our friends have a selection :)
Got mine here

http://www.jellyegg.com/

excellent quick service.

nick :smokin
im glad you posted a pic cos i read the whole post wondering what the heck crocs were and im a 25 yr old girl i thought i was missing out on some new style then but nope i dont like them either hahah :D
I'm pleased you started this thread cos i couldn't think what to buy my wife, Amanda, for her birthday, i bought a pair a couple of days ago for £29, i noticed they were £18 in Goa
my wife had to go to "crocs anonimous" and eventually have her crocs surgically removed, she's fealing much better now . don't give up the fight noggin, your very brave!!! :bow
For those of you who want info or recommendations about Croc shoes we have an on going 6 page thread in the General forum Click Here for all the Croc gossip. :D
Our Daughter has just received a Lands End catalog and they have TRELLOS!.

Same clown colours but £10 cheaper. So if the price is putting you off looking like a Clown you can now save £10 and still get the thrill.
:roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.