Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I've succummed - just ordered a pair of size 12's in charcoal
I've asked this on another thread, but, is it accecptable to wear socks with my new crocs?
:shock: does that answer your question! :wink: :lol:
only white socks :lol:
I was talking to the Crocs rep in Calangute last week and she said that the decoration thinggys will be on sale next season and the shoes have just been reduced to 1490 rps. (The lad who sells the fakes pays £2.50 for them in Bankok). I have got 7 pairs of Crocs type shoes - some Crocs but some Veggies which I bought in Australia. http://www.veggiesfootwear.com.au I bought the patterned ones which look alot better than the plain ones and don't make your feet look clumsy.
Those patterened light blue ones are the same has the ones i got in calengute i luv em.
Socks with crocs (that rhymes) - imo thats a big no no!

Crocs have air holes - Let those feet of yours breathe :-)
I know but it's still cold where i am
I wear socks with mine when it's a bit breezy. I also wear them with socks to go to the airport and take them off when I get off. Warm feet in the UK, cool feet in the sun!
I love my crocs and lived in them in Goa this year,but I do wonder if we will all be wearing them this time next year. Comfy as they are and ideal for sand and water I am sure in a few months (maybe weeks) they will be really " old hat".
just wondering whether to buy or not( or leave till I get to Goa). I don't want to be the only one wearing them if they are out of fashion by October :lol:
Fiona
Sainsburys are selling them I think they are £8 or £9
Exactly the same as crocs
So are Peacocks, but I did'nt look at the price, just noticed them

Debs
Fiona,
You can count the number of people wearing crocs in Goa on 1 hand, but you will get a lot of photos taken.
Steve
:lol: (maybe I'll just wait till I'm there!)
Fiona,for the sake of a fiver,hy not buy a pair to take with you as they are so light and then you can have the option of wearing them or not.i wear mine instead of slippers at home as they are so comfy. Paula
My ex-huband - 'what the hell have you got on your feet - they are horrnduos. The most comfy things I have ever owned, wear them constantly - god knows how my feet will ever get back to normal shoes though
My ex-huband - 'what the hell have you got on your feet - they are horrnduos.

Sorry Roxey, got to agree with him :wink:
PS. I think you meant "horrendous" :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.