Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
:lol: hi graham i thought the 2 hotels ware all inclusive now not half board, getting mixed reviews at the moment some say fantastic food and others say how poor the food his so we will after judge for our selfs you do not think its dropped standards to go all inclusive in the hotels
:lol: janet
Any reviews lately? Cant wait til 21st July!
The latest reviews are here -

Marina Corfu
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Marina Skorpios
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/cala-egos/marina-corfu-skorpios-hotel/

The latest reviews for the Skorpios show a decline in standards :cry:
Thanks Graham- does sound like the foods gone downhill a little! Ah well ill see in a few weeks! :D
Any news on these yet from people who were going recently? only 10 days til i go!! Do you have to wear trousers to the restaurants in the evenings?
Cheers
Anyone here??? What about the ones who have just returned?? Do they insist on you wearing long trousers for dinner?? I dont want to pack any!!

Cheers :lol:
We were at the Skorpios in May and you didn't have to wear long trousers in the evenings.
carol57- many thanks for that. Ill leave them at home then!
Cheers
:lol: hi just got back we had a great holiday found the food to be very good never had the same meal in the 2 weeks we were there, never had a problem with the sun beds people get up early to put towels on the better beds but you could get a sun bed if you looked around entertainmant first week was good but the 2 week not as good due to alberto leaving so they had to get someone else in, we stayed in the skorpios which i would say not as busy as the marina corfu tride a meal in the corfu but it was very busy yes you can use both hotels for the meals if you get a bit board of stopping in one place all the time go to rumours you will be made welcome and have a good night on the kareoke if you want any more info just ask :lol: janet
Janet- that sounds great. Thanks very much for that, going on saturday so cant wait!!
:lol: hi hope you have a good holiday say hi to katie and sarah and roz and all the rest just say gareth from leeds sends his love the girls come from our home time if you have chance and like a bit of bumpy and fast ride go on the speedboat at the marina (adults but i did take my son age 9 on ) also ask about the short cut to calla dor only about 20 25 mins walk taxi 5 euros :lol: janet
Janet- didnt see your message til i got back so didnt pass on the message!! Had a great time though, food was ok but met some great friends which is what its all about eh? Cheers!
Hello you lot - anybody been to this hotel latley? If so what was the hotel and area like? ta
Hi and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with an existing topic which may have some information. You can also read our reviews of the Corfu HERE and Skorpios HERE

luci :wave
How many steps to the beach at the Marina Corfu/Scorpios?
hi...

From the marina corfu there is approx 30 steps there is more from the skorpius maybe 50, but if you were unable to walk down the steps, there is another way down a ramp through past the park past the kids clubs and swimming pools then to the beach with no steps at all. the entrance that im on about is off the main road on the roundabout opposite where the taxi stand is on the corner.

hope this helps
laura
Thanks Laura
Don`t think my Wife Can manage that many steps and the other way sounds too far.
HI CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH TOUR OPERATOR I CAN BOOK A HOLIDAY TO THE HOTEL MARINA CORFU? I HAVE SEEN REVIEWS FOR THIS HOTEL BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A COMPANY THAT DO IT. IT IS FOR SUMMER 2009. THANKS IN ADVANCE

**Hi welcome to HT. Can I request that you do not post in Caps, as per the rules of posting. (it's deemed as shouting on the net.) Thanks - Admin**
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.