Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We booked with Sunset (Thomas Cook) and were allocated to the Corfu.

I've posted a review, the hotel is great, it is the other (foreign) guests that are not so great!
Hi looking at booking for August, just wondering if anyone can give me any info as taking a 12 year old boy and wanted to know if their would be plenty to do for him, also from reviews i have read the sunbed situation seems to be really bad,does anyone know if this is true.Any help greatly received as want to book soon. Many thanks. sharon
Can anyone tell me if the Rosu Skorpios has it's own pool or is it shared with the Corfu hotel please?
Was wondering if anyone has been yet this year? Going for our 4th visit 18th May and all three previous visits have been very enjoyable. Wondered if standards were still good? :sun2
Just back from a week at the Skorpios and the hotels have gone back to the Marina Group; but no problems; standards still very high and we had a great week; the hotel also has wifi now which can also be accessed in your room and is free to returning guests or €15 to new guests :) oh and crazy Carol behind the bar is back too :tup
Glynis I have added my review hope its OK :)
Just approved - thank you very much :tup

Anyone wishing to read Colin's review may do so via the above link.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.