Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Really? What happened?
Emma was in the restaurant having our lunch, overlooking the pool area and saw this big guy bucketing water from the pool over a teenager; next thing a larger guy stomps into the pool and gets a grip on the other guy and forces him toward the edge of the pool and gets him out of the pool :shock: Dont know what had gone on before only tell what I saw, the whole incident was unedifying and was in complete contrast to the way I had seen guests acting toward each other in a friendly manner all week.
:lol: glad you had a good holiday can you tell me if you can eat in ether :lol: hotels thanks janet
Janet the answer was no when we enquired; we could use all the facilities in the Skorpios and use our All inclusive wrist bands to get drinks but no meals
We stayed at the Skorpios but we ate in both hotels when we there in May, as they are both AI now you can eat and drink in either of them
We stopped in the Corfu 29th May for a week and we were told we couldnt eat in the Skorpios :shock:
We stayed in the Skorpios, and guests staying in the Skorpios are allowed to use all the facilities including dinning in the Corfu, however guests of the Corfu aren't able to eat at the Skorpios :shrug
Your right that was the situation last week Kitman, dont know why though?
That seems really strange as we were ther 12th May and met some people staying in the Corfu who came over and ate in the Skorpios. Maybe they judge it on how full the hotels are?
:lol: hi reading alot of reports about how bad the food was and how cold can any body tell me if theres a microwave because some hotels we have been to have had one hiding away in the corner of the room :lol: janet
Yes there is a microwave you can use... well in the Corfu I saw one.... I thought the food was fantastic and so did all seven of our party. Emma
:lol: thanks for putting my mind at rest would you go back to this hotel :lol: janet
Yes we will definetely return next year. We loved it there.
:lol: glad you enjoyed your holiday which hotel did you stay in :lol: janet
The Corfu... hope you enjoy your holiday too...
:lol thanks there six of us going so we should enjoy do you know if the 2 hotels are the same or his one bigger than the other :lol: janet
After reading reviews on here and other sites ive booked for a week for me and my 10 year old son on 21st July. Anyone going then? Those of you going before then id appreciate any feedback! cheers!
Hi Janet :wave

The Corfu is slightly bigger with 214 rooms as compared to the Skorpios with 163.

In my opinion I think the Skorpios is slightly higher quality than the Corfu but there is not much difference between the two.

Graham
:lol: thanks we have booked skorpios but i would think with it been 2 hotels together we will be put in ether, do you know if it his the :lol: first time this year that both hotels are alinclusive :lol: janet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.