Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks FlyingHigh. I think I'll take some of my own. I hate those in the ear ones!
Oh!

Hopefully, on his return, it will be nice to think someone was hoping he's had a good break! :rofl
I think FlyingHigh has covered everything.

onetruenutta,

It will be an ex FCA aircraft, and the flight before the outbound TOM876 will be TOM457 from Sharm el Sheikh

Mobor One,

They are In Ear Headphones, given to you on the outbound journey and you have to keep them for the inbound

And as for Darren, He is on a Nile cruise for a week before a weeks diving in the Red Sea, It is all-right for some!! :D

Gower
Heres the IFE for March and April for all Thomson Airways fleet(no differences between ex-Tfly and ex-FCA 767 now)

Long Haul

Outbound(leaving UK/Ireland)
*The Twighlight saga:New Moon
*Amelia
Couples Retreat
The Invention of Lying
Fantastic Mr Fox
Astro Boy
Hachiko: A dogs Story

Inbound(Returning UK/Ireland)
*Everybody's Fine
*Law Abiding Citizen
*Me & Orson Wells
The Damned United
The Blind Side
Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Where the Wild things are
Cirque du Freak: The Vampires Assistant

Games:
Bejewled
Disney Classic Games
Hold em Poker
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Golf
Suduko

A selection of approx 35 general interest TV programmes such as Top Gear, Vicar of Dibley, The Simpsons and Hannah Montannah.

CD:
*90 Albums of songs alongside language lessons and audio books

* = only available in the premium cabin or for a £5.00 upgrade fee in the standard cabin.

Short Haul

Outbound(leaving UK/Ireland)

The Invention Of Lying
or/both(time permitting)
Fantastic Mr Fox

Inbound(returning UK/Ireland)
The Blind Side
or/both(time permitting)
Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakqual

Shorter flights or flights not long enough for both movies will show a selection of TV programmes as listed above on the long haul tv programmes.

The crew will either show the adult or childs selection depending on the amount of children or flight length longer flights such as Egypt or Cape Verde they may show both subject to availabilty.
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,

As ever many thanks for keeping us updated. :tup

Gower
tom30 gatwick to montego bay yesterday, does anyone one know the reg number of this 763? also does anyone know why it was 4 hours late leaving gatwick?

which then returned as tom31 to gatwick 11.50am today
wiggleworth,

TOM030 was yesterday operated by G-DBLA. At the moment I do not know what caused the delay. If I find anything I will let you know.

Gower
Morning all,

Tickets for our Holguin flight (TOM094) arrived a couple of weeks ago but still no sign of our travel cards, flight is on Monday 8th, do they normally come late or should I have them by now?

TIA
gc

Good news! they arrived later today.

gc
gc,

Glad to see you are sorted, the answer to your question. Yes you should have them !

Gower
wiggleworth,

TOM030 was yesterday operated by G-DBLA. At the moment I do not know what caused the delay. If I find anything I will let you know.

Gower

thanks, inlaws were on this, see g/dbla is thomsons oldest 763 ex first choice first flight 15-05-1992

if u could found anything out about the delay thanks
Ello, original aircraft was Tech and LA was ferried down from MAN to operate
Hi - can you help, we are travelling to sharm el sheikh on the 1st Sept with thomson airways at 13.55 returning 15th Sept 22.35. Can you tell me id possible the type of aircraft this is. we do not yet have flight numbers. Thankyou. G x
geemac

This is will be a B767-300 as per the What Aircraft guide in short haul configuration.
Flying on Tom 92 to Cancun next Thursday, any ideas which 767 will be used, i.e. aircraft reg.

Regards
Joe ;)
joe3400

Still wont be sure on exact reg until day before but last week it was G-PJLO ex FCA aircraft.
Hi! Im off to Lake Garda for this summers trip!

The flights are:

TOM 4626 Gatwick to Verona Sat 5th June and
TOM 4627 Verona to Gatwick Sat 12th June

Which aircraft are allocated for this flight?
00Argostoli

Your flight will be a B757-200 with seating 3-3 as per the what aircraft guide.

Enjoy your flight.
Many Thanks! :cheers

One follow up question, Im intending to use the select seat option. Are there any particular rows that should be avoided (i.e. no windows)?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.