Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
With the B757 i tend to avoid anything near the doors as it tends to be very much cooler. Apart from that there should be no problems as its pretty much standard throughout. If you go for something like row 3 or 4 then service is quicker which could be a bonus.

The reg isn't on yet so not sure, it could be G-OOBM if you drop a reminder tommorow though it should be confirmed.

Thanks
flying tom 138 gla -lrm sunday morning any idea of the reg and where its postions in from
have this flight been running on time in the past?
Hi, I am going to Ibiza from Cardiff on the 26th june 2010 and returning on the 7th july 2010, could you tell me what aircraft i will be flying on, flight numbers are, (outbound: TOM6604) (return: TOM6371), thank you for any replies.
The flight will most probably be on time no reason why it shouldnt be and this week should be G-OOBK it also comes from Manchester
:)
meyrick

The aircraft will be a B737-800W as per the What aircraft guide.

Many thanks
Hi,

I have just booked my seats for our return premium MAN-HOG-MAN (TOM108/9) flights, have booked 9 a&b on both out and return.

I know that row doesn't have a window but best as my wife won't recline if someone behind her so I thought booking last row would be best...however I am now thinking that we may not get full recline on this row, can anyone confirm from experience what the recline situation is for 9 a&b and whether it impacts if seats in front are at full recline.

We are on day flights so I am hoping the need for full recline will be limited as probably won't sleep but would still like to know your views/feedback on best seats, I am 6' 5" so don't want Bulkhead as I need the stretch for the legs.

Also I have heard that all arm rests are rigid (non-moveable) can anyone confirm this also please, more bothere about the one in the middle of the two seats.

Thanks in advance for any responses :D
I can't comment on the recline position of seats in row 9 but I can confirm that both sides of all seats in premium are rigid on the ex First Choice planes (which this is because there are 9 rows in premium) but they are comfortable. Also the front row bulk head seats are very cramped and also not as wide in the seat as they also have the tv's in the arms, so I think row 3-8 ab or fg are the best ones to have but it is personal preference at the end of the day. Hope it helps, Deana
Bingohomer,

Seats 9 A&B, Have recline like all the others.

More information including seat plans on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
Hi Bingohomer,

We have booked Premium also and were thinking of booking 9D, E and F for the same reason. I contacted the airline last week reagrding full recline, and was advised that they do (probably due to the last row in Premium been serarated from Economy by a curtain??)

Regards,
Pat
The recline is full in these seats or as full as the seats go anyway which isnt that much but very comfortable.
Hi Darren

I am travelling to Heraklion from Manchester on Flight number TOM 2744 can you advise what plane and the seat configuration thanks Doz
doz123

The aircraft will be a A320-231 as per the What Aircraft guide.
Thanks Deana/Gower/Pat/BE :tup

This means I can put the wifes worries to rest.

We have flown Premium before with FC for our honeymoon about 3.5 years ago and it was very good, only then you couldn't pick you seats etc and we ended up in a three with someone at the side of us and people had been seperated by aisles and sat behind each other which wasn't good as most people were couples on honeymoon or anniversay trips!!!

So glad they have sorted this out and I am very much looking forward to travelling with them again with the added benefit of knowing our seats in advance :)

Thanks again for your help.
Hi,
We're flying on Tom 366 Gatwick- Agadir at 8.40am on 5th Apr '10. What aircraft will be operating this flight please and what is it's seat config? Thanks!
shirley h

The aircraft will be a A320-231 with seats 3-3 across. Enjoy your flights.
shirley h,

Your flight TOM366 will be operated by an Airbus A320-231. Seating is configured 3-3.

More information on our what aircraft? guide (link in my signature)

Gower
looking at booking a holiday the flights we are looking at TOM 2350 man to lpa wensday 9th june any idea what aircraft it will be ?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.