Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
CALYPSO HOTEL
90 Posts
well its hard to say really..but you really the need the end rooms.to get a full view that over look main road.i will try to pm you a picture of hotel
We were on the 3rd floor overlooking the bar but can't for the life of me remember which number :think
Got up one morning to find the film crew there for the Benidorm series.
I emailed the hotel (Calypso) that we're staying in and they emailed back saying the check out time is 12 noon... however our flight isn't until night around 9.35pm. I imagine we'll need to be picked up around 6ish so wondering what we're supposed to do for the 6 hours inbetween?

Will the hotel allow us to check out at a later time? (They haven't emailed back regarding that).
they well might allow you to keep your room on longer , but you will find you have to pay for it ,.
its not normally a cheap thing to do.
Or they will let us keep our luggage in a storeroom place for the afternoon?
There is a very good and secure luggage room at the Calypso that you have to get an electronic key from reception to get in there.
Cheers Shrimper I'm sure that will be fine.

We can be packed and ready by noon and then chill out in the afternoon until later.
We stayed at the calypso about 8 weeks ago.looking at the front of the hotel we were on the right hand side room 611 and from the balcony there was a good view of Morgans but not sure about the Ambassador.Probably a couple of floors lower would have the same view.Just looked at the dates of the question, can I put in a claim for the wally of the week!!
normal cost for late check out can be up to 30 euro.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.