Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
:hols Quick, get in there Lyn. I hope you get the prices you want. I'm all excited for you lol
Well it's luton or gatwick not stansted and only luton released. Ive got 4 seats sitting in my basket but dont know whether to hold out and hope gatwick will be cheaper . Oh the dilema .
I've booked the luton flights.. sat 16-23 april . As feared I didnt really save a great deal against the cheapest TC flight I could get . After CC charges and price going up a little while a dithered i only saved £150 between the 4 of us :( .We have a better flight day of sat though so mustnt complain too much.

Would of prefered it if I could of compared gatwick v Luton as I think I may have had more flight choice and possible saving but i know if I had missed that release by a couple of hours it would of cost me . Ddint really expect cheap over Easter to Sharm.

ps since typing this 5 minutes ago the cost has now risen by £200 already which is mad because you can now get them cheaper elsewhere . It's the Ebay panic bid syndrome .
Booked them anyway, no choice really as by now Jet 2's prices were well over a grand....wished I'd booked with them a few weeks ago when they were only £700 or so, but you take your chance playing the waiting game and for us, this time it didn't pay off.

Same here really . checking accomodation prices now for our favourite hotel against the prices I got earlier in the year for hotel and flight. I could of done this holiday £540 cheaper if I'd booked then . wont be making the same mistake next year but at least I've tried the waiting for easyjet game . I lost . still cheaper than a package but I dont think and never have that it's best to play a waiting game over school holiday time . I'm officially going back to "get in there quick style " :sulk
Bristol to Dalaman have been released, just booked two flights for next august, £99 each return, inc baggage, Happy Days
The whartons -they were the flights I checked. Excellent price for school hols. enjoy your hols.
Wow there are some excellent prices from Bristol for Turkey . That is a bargain at £99 .
Hi...

When I booked mine from Mcr to Dlm on day of release (PM) there were some really good deals during term time, made me weap :cry . I'm not sure if I missed the school hol seat's seeing as I only got there at PM following release but our flights were £180 each in total (lase 2 weeks in August). I'm happy with this and it will still work out cheaper for me than a package during school hol's.

Hey it beat's being on a KTHY flight !!! Maybe I'll have confidence to book with Aegean though next year. Pro's and cons really I suppose.

Happy hol's everyone! :cheers
Wow there are some excellent prices from Bristol for Turkey . That is a bargain at £99 .

And these flights are daytime flights, flew with easyjet this year as well, couldn't fault them
Hi,
Does anyone know when Gatwick Summer flights will become available to book please? I keep looking everyday.
Thanks
Jean
Luton & stansted were up Yesterday jean so they shouldnt be far behind . Just keep checking ,I know it's boring but the flights I booked from Luton-sharm went up quite a lot within about 45 minutes over school holiday time .
A strange request this but could anyone tell me what the city is in the lovely photo currently advertising city breaks on EJ's home page . It looks lovely & if it isnt somewhere I've been I could be making another booking . :D http://www.easyjet.com/asp/en/book/index.asp?lang=en
Several years since I was there, but I believe it's Prague
i'd say so, Charles Bridge at the bottom and St Vita's cathredal at the top
Funny i'd thought Prague originally but discounted it because something didnt look right . Didnt think of it being a bit of a cut & paste mash up. Thanks guys , i've been there so my bank balance has been saved .

apologies for taking things OT a bit .

still no sign of those Gatwick flights yet I see.
might not be cut & paste - the buildings seem to line up OK so could just taken from a less obvious angle, possibly off a boat.

The times of the three new Liverpool routes have gone online. Brussels is a pretty hopeless evening service so not much chance of getting far from the city without a car. Salzburg is only a limited winter ski service. The Tallinn times look OK, will dig deaper see if it can built into a round trip with Manchester-Helsinki and a Baltic ferry.
Sounds a good trip Steve . Tallinn is lovely . One of our favourite city breaks last year in deep snow.
Mine are booked,went for the cheaper Monday-Monday flights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.