Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thank you Roseweb - phew, all's well thank goodness!
Easyjet's sale ends at midnight on wednesday-

discounts on every seat, on every route, every day. Flights taken between 1st Jan- 26th March 2011.

As advertised on their website.
Flying EZY2057 tomorrow from LTN to GVA.

Does someone know which part of the airport it will dock at ? As it's a non-Schengen flight, I expect it to be at B30 satellite or B40 satellite.

But I don't remember having seen Easyjet gates on the B30 satellite.

Anyone can confirm ?

Many thanks !

Julmops
can anyone please tell me what the drinks prices are on easyjet flights , thanx in advance
bootle,

Prices are listed in Easyjets inflight magazine; Easyjet Traveller. You'll just have to register with Ink Publishing to view it.

Darren
Is anybody else having trouble with Easyjet site? If I fill in all the details to find a price for a flight it just goes back to the begining and I cant get further than that, any ideas please. Sorry panic over it is working again now
We are flying with EJ in december going to barcelona. As long as I actually get a seat preferably with my husband I don't mind where it is!! We just let the sad sacks push their way on , it obviously gives them some pleasure. :cheers
Dont think it has been reported - easyJet has announced that a Liverpool to Gibraltar service will commence on Tuesday 29th March 2011 operating three times a week.

Nivsy
Hi,

I've never flow easyjet before - aaggghhh....
Going from LGW to TFS in a few days.
Does anyone know what aircraft I will be on?
Do the seats recline? (hope not)
Going with a disabled passenger, does anyone know the boarding procedure etc.?
Munchito,

Please provide flight numbers when requesting aircraft information as there are multiple flights. Aircraft types sometime differ by date too so please provide as much detail as you can. Assuming you're on the the EZY8703/4 or EZY8705/6 (LGW-TFS-LGW), flights are operated by an Airbus A320-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Boarding procedures and travelling with a disabled passenger are explained on their website.

Darren
Yes we are on the 8703/8704. On Saturday.
I was being hopeful that it was the A319 as I believe the seats don't recline!
Yes I have read their website but there is nothing better than getting peoples first hand experience as the boarding card says we are in group 2 and I thought we would be boarded as one of the first?

Thanks
Munchito wrote:
the boarding card says we are in group 2

Have you let them know you are travelling with a disabled passenger? If not, make sure they know at the gate so you can be boarded after the speedy boarders, but before group 2. This is for special assistance passengers.

Darren
We booked assistance when we booked ticket but maybe I should give them a call as well but at least I now know its an A320, I was hoping the seats did not recline as I believe seat pitch is 29" and I'm 5'9"!
I think you will find seat pitch is 30" and find that its more generous than monach, thomsonfly, thom cook and other mainstream carriers, Easyjet being the same as ryanair. Reclining seats on these planes with limited pitch are a pain and thankfully Easyjet and Ryanair do not have this facility.

We went to Tenerife in October with Easyjet (from Manchester) and the wheelchair folk went in first ahead of us speedy boaders.

Chris
I have just returned from a horrific experience with Easyjet. Delayed for 3 days, put on another flight which was then cancelled, then told it would be another 4 days until we could get a flight back to Scotland. So in the end we took a flight to Newcastle and had to pay for the train home. Needless to say, everything was a fight with them. To get a hotel (we did end up getting one for one and then they 'forgot' to pick us up for our flight home and we had to pay for a taxi grrr) food and water which they did not provide despite them giving us the regulations which said they should :duh No one in France would admit to working for them and all said they didn't have authority to do anything. Unfortunately for them, I spend most days in a court, so I will make sure they learn to treat passengers properly!
Hi, i'm flying Gatwick to Rome on EZY5253 departure time 6.50am. I know that there are a lot of EZY departures from Gatwick around this time and want to know if you actually save any time by checking in online, as I have baggage will still need to queue up for the bag drop service.

Is the queue usually longer at the bag drop desks or the standard check in at South Terminal?

Thanks
Have just read the benefits of booking speedy boarding I would question its literal accuaracy and that it should be reported as misleading.

Those of us that have used it understand what it means but those who havent used it before may be disappointed to find that it doesnt give them what they expect.

It says that booking and paying for speedy boarding allows you to "choose your favourite seat". This implies that having paid for speedy boarding that you can get the seat that you want.

This as you probably know is incorrect, all it does is to allow you to be "one" of the first on board and therefore to have the opportunity to have the choice of those seats that have not already been taken by other speedy boarders and of course those that have been cordened off as not to be used due to load factoring and therefore not necessarily "your favourite seat".

Regards Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.