EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
louisa the short answer is they use any colour they have got including yellow/green(earth) for live wire I kid you not. older places only had earths in kitchen or bathrooms now they have to put it everywhere. The wiring system in the house will most likley be spur points and not ring main. But if you are just putting Turk plugs on English appliances apply the same convention as the Uk and you shouldnt have a problem. I sure your son will be ok with this.
I think the only 'plug' is for your advert! :lol:
Hello Louisa have a look at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7475&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20 if you have not done what we did already. The web site looks very good email us lots to talk about. Michael & Jill.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.