Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kazykaz

We paid balance this week - we also go 2 Aug. I have been cancelled from Corfu and Kefalonia so my hope is that if it wouldn't be ready FC would have cancelled this one for the whole season too.

Am hopeful but still a bit worried but have paid so I don't breach my part of contract and if they do cancel its then down to them to find an alternative, pay the extra and any compensation.
welcome Kazykaz, :) You are so right you do get addicted to this site and start to feel close to the people on here, we are all going through the same highs and lows. Janenmick go out there on the 1st we go on the 5th July so we will keep everyone updated as much as we can.
Hi Kazykaz, i think you will have to pay the balance either way. If you dont you will be in breach of contract and will probably lose your deposit etc. FC state still that the KABC will be open for the first of july. We are all trying to be positive so think happy thoughts and pay your balance. :D
:) :) :sun happy thoughts firebird
StaceyB you were booked to go to Corfu ABC, and then was cancelled, and re-booked for Kef ABC, which was subsequently cancelled and now you have booked for Kos? Can we have a whip round to send you somewhere else :D
Hi Sukaay my thoughts are always happy and positive i am just that kinda guy :lol: Not heard from Buzz Lightyear for a while have they cancelled do you think? Have you got all your stuff now ready for the trip?
I rang f/c last night and i feel they have been trained to say the same things to everyone ie: yes it will be open and yes all 4 or 5 bars will be open but can you take their word for this. I know i'll have to pay the balance but when i asked could i change of course she says but i'll have to pay the extra. I not a happy bunny at all.
Firebird did I read that right :lol: I have not heard from Buzz neither don't think they have cancelled. Yes I have got my stuff ready for trip. Have you?

Positive thoughts :arrow: Kos
FC will just keep telling us the same thing until the last minute :twisted:
Yep I have so far this year been booked to go to 3 of the Greek Islands - It has to be third time lucky.

This is the first time we have booked in advance - usually we do last minute deals, but thought it would be difficult for five of us so decided to take no risks and plan our holiday well!!!!!!!!

Never again
Been away from my desk for a few hours and the forum has become very busy - 1st July is approaching fast.

I believe that you should not worry or stress yourself if there is nothing to worry about. As far as we know KABC will be open - so please no more worrying :lol:

The Wilson Family - I went to Holiday Village in Turkey last year, one of the best holidays I ever had. My son was 8, he never got bored once there is loads to do and food is good.

I never had jabs - it is only recommended and that is if you are staying in rural areas. Hol Village is very nice and clean. I am sure you will all have a great holiday.

I paid my balance last week, I go 9th Aug so will wait for 1st July reports.
well hope the saying comes true stacyb 3rd time lucky.It is a sign from up above :lol:
i agree no news is good news so lets keep these positve holiday thoughts going why stress when the weather is beautiful .
roll on 1st july is all i can say then we will all know the truth from the first few people there . at the end of the day we will all eventually go somewhere probably KABC but if not then FC will have to offer alternative up to or above the standard we booked or they will have to give refund and we can go elsewhere to book .I do however believe it will be ready so lets keep positive everyone .Lets chill :sun
Well folks for what it's worth whilst I was in town today called in the FC Shop although we booked on internet. Asked them if they had had any further update and the girl said "no, only that it is on time for 1st July". The manager then added that he felt sure and was really confident that it would open as the chief exec. had got personally involved and put his neck on the line. It is supposed to be completed 2 weeks before the 1st which makes it next week. Still playing wait and see.
the rest of us need to keep smiling and tell ourselves it will be built, it will be built,it will be built :bow
I am really getting in the holiday mood, the sky is sooo blue - hate being stuck in an office. I have my blinds shut so I can't see it :sun
Hi Sukaay yes all my stuff is ready and ironed and bagged up in suit bags in the wardrobe. Just need a suitcase now.........My wife wont let me use hers cos i take too much other stuff like snorkel mask fins etc.
make sure u pack ur hard hat and ur steel cap shoes for saftey i can picture the scene lying on a sunbed with a cement mixer going round in the background drinking a can of stella because theres no draft!!!!! :lol:
make sure u pack ur hard hat and ur steel cap shoes for saftey i can picture the scene lying on a sunbed with a cement mixer going round in the background drinking a can of stella because theres no draft!!!!! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.