Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
what with a dark lovely tan the bright yellow will look fantasic,can;t wait now :lol:
Cheers for that Leannec nice to hear first hand. Have a good time at KABC love to hear all about it cos we are booking it for next year. Can't believe going with FC again after all of this.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
Can you swim with steel cap shoes? If not: don't forget to bring along WATERshoes. I was told the seabottom is covered with small and large stones. I don't want to make a greek doctor richer than he is already!
In the Netherlands all information is exactly the same as yours.
If there are any developments on "our" forum, I'll let you know although I'm quite sure there are more Dutch here!

see you all!
IreneJ
Sukkay have you changed your pic?? sure you have, normally recognise people with their pics and didn't recognise that 1. I know what you mean about you feel like you know everyone. Keep up with all of them positive thoughts for everyone.
Hi Irene i swim really well with my steel toe cap boots on. I can swim to the bottom really fast :D The beaches in Kos are small stones just at the begining few metres, after that it is lovely shelving sand.
OK! Well..... if you're going to wear them, I'm sure I'll recognize you...
Hi as anyone received any kind of discount of f/c for all the stress we are going though or any upgrade.
Hello Peeps

When I changed from Pegasos Palace in Turkey this year to Kos Aqua we received £100 as a goodwill gesture from FC

If they cancel me again which I am sure they won't I want a huge goodwill gesture or at least a complex that is built.
When changing to Kefalonia from Corfu we were given room upgrade - but only cos it was the only one available and they honoured the room upgrade when we transferred to Kos (obviously had them free due to cancellations). When they Kefalonia was cancelled I was told that they would honour any free child place and cover up to £600 extra to ensure the holiday was the same standard. When I received my invoice I discovered that we had not used the additional £600 so asked if I could have some extras thrown in to take it closer to the additional £600 I was allowed - and was told a blanket no - they have given me a comparable holiday and covered the additional cost so I am not entitled to any additional extras. the additional amount they have paid is not classed as compensation its just to provide a comparable holiday. I put across the point that I had been well and truly messed around but was still told No. :bhead

It may be worth a try tho - the more pressure they come under the more they may be willing to give.

let us know if you get anywhere
Firebird

Hi Kelly Marie, please let us all know where you are going next year so we can avoid it at all costs

When I confirm where were off to next year I will PM you so you can make sure you don't go to same place hee hee :wink:
Everyone keep thinking happy thoughts! I don't want to hear any negatives for at least one more page! Come on we can do it x
Right everyone go with my flow for a minute

Just been thinking we are all at the Kos Aqua its all completed looks gorgeous all brand new, the Greek sunshine is shinning with a little gentle breeze we are sat on a sun lounger children happy playing on slides and flumes in the water park.

Waiters and bar staff smiling while working away making sure all guests are happy, one member of staff brings over a really cold refreshing cocktail which I sip gently whilst reading my holiday book.

People are happy coming and going and we are all friends laughing about how we all were introduced on Holiday Truths.

If we all think together these happy thoughts then soon enough we will all be there doing what we want on our hard earned summer holidays.

Just trying to keep the positive thoughts
Enjoy
:wink:
I'm with you Kelly Marie - can feel the rays now.

oh and the cocktail is nice - mine has an umberella :glynis
Ohhh I forgot all the frilly bits in the cocktail

and dipping my feet in the pool to keep them cool

I can feel it and see it aahhhh

:wink:
can hear all the kids playing and having a great time. ha ha

do you think we are getting carried away, no-one lese is joining in.

we need to start another page before anyone gets negative.

come on guys join in. Just rubbing some sun cream in now...
yes we did it page 65.
Urrgghhhh theres a fly in my beer
just had my last dip of the day - going to get ready to go out now.

eating in the mexican tonight..
I can just see the children going off to the extremely well organised kids club. I'm feeling happy and confident to let them go.

See what all this positive thinking is doing, can we make it to another page?

What is everybody else looking forward to most?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.