Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
KOS
That is poor... well im pretty sure theyve got to do something with the price then they cant keep costs the same especially when we booked so long ago...

Im sticking to my guns i tell you im not backing down...

what alternatives have you got??? ive been looking on the internet whatever is on there they should have but i think its going to be a scramble and if its gone its gone... nothing anyone can do is there then
I guess its cuz they wont be open on 7th June. They have been messin with us all this time!

Carreen, looks like it will be me and you til late then cuz i cant think about goin to sleep either, far to wound up! I feel for you cuz you have already changed just in case it wouldnt be ready. FC are right "swear"
  • Edited by Sam L 2006-05-10 23:08:08
sorry, that was a bit rude :oops:
GOOD ON YOU SAM THATS THE ATTITUDE!!! :wink:
If anyone fancies a chat away from the forum my msn adi is on my profile. Add me and we can slag off FC all we like!!
i too cannot sleep tonight my head is going around around and im so worked up its untrue, its like I need to stay in touch with you all as you all can understand how im feeling, the mossie problem was really bad last year, my friend who went last year (1st week it opened) said they think it was really bad last year because of the waste land it was built on so it disturbed a lot of insects how true that is I dont know.
I read that it was built on a swamp/marsh and the whole town has to be fumigated! Personally the mozzies dont really bother with me so it doesnt worry me but I've never taken the kids abroad (although they have been with their dad) so I dont really want to risk them gettin bitten. Bit gutted really cuz i really like the look of the pegasus.
Can anyone tell me why I keep losin this discussion from my watched topics?
my friend did say though that the hotel sell this stuff that the locals use and it worked as her family were ok
SamL maybe when you click post reply you may have clicked on stop watch topic by mistake have a look
We used hotel bought stuff, but also took mossie coils with us for outside, we had hardly any bites when we were there.
Now I'm back to considerin pegasus. Dont know if the availability is there tho. It looks so good for the kids.
Net Detective et al - the BBC DID film at the Kos ABC and they got 40 minutes of footage before they were "asked" to leave. This was being edited by the reporter/researcher on Monday.
At that time there was no security whatever. The researcher/reporter said that they 'felt like Roger Cook'.

Still feel gutted for all you 24th-ers. Roll on 7pm on Thursday.
im sorry to hear about this folks. we were lucky to be able to change (not cancel) our holiday to tunisia in june. you must all be gutted but i know i sound like a stuck record but first choice will have known all along and are always economical with the truth. thank goodness for this forum. we would not have found out until a phonecall just days from our holidays.
hope you all get a great holiday provided, its the least that fc can do.
i just wonder what relevance this has on the forthcoming holiday program tonight.
i wonder if it reveals that kabc is c*&^p and is nowhere near built and they always knew it.
hope to hear from you all and what holidays they give you all. :?
I find it strange that they say the Kef ABC is out for the season but you can still book it still for the 13th June, whereas they say the Kos will open early july but you cant book it until August.

Strange but true.
Apparently Kef is off for the whole year!
how long before kabc is out for the year? :twisted:
supposed to be open 1st july!
can you believe me and sam are still up talking we cant sleep over all this business, we have resorted to the phone now and have been chatting for over an hour lol its now nearly 2am, oh by the way she sent me some pics and she looks like her alvatar lol
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.