Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Thats the one we picked out. Shame no availability now though. Oh well, lets start again............
Yes I think Michelle has Leanne.
I've emailed Katie Rice this morning.
I had this all day yesterday, phoning and after 6 minutes it cuts off. I suspect it is because the company FC get a kick back an mininmal amount off each call from their telecoms company and afer 6 mins they cut you off automatically so as not to appear greedy :roll:

After 3 hours yesterday afternoon I go through to bookings, they were showing it still to be open on 24th May so I took it upon myself to change my hols and pay the admin charges. But the lady did tell me to phone c/services to reclaim this back if it developed that the 1st was the opening date.

However later I finally spoke with customer services who advised the 1st July was now the anticipated date and agreed to refund me the £200 admin charges.

I shall be contacting them again to enquire about compensation but won't hold my breath.
Ajenkins where in rhodes have you chosen, we have been looking at a couple in rhodes but can't decide on which to chose. There are eight of us going.
Firebird. We have chosen the Kiotari Bay but have a feelin it is fully booked now, but give them a call. Hope you find something.
ajenkins when do you fly
Hi all, well I got through on customer services only to be told to ring their helpline number between 8am-8pm. She told me the first July is the opening date, to which I replied "28th June is only two days before we will sleep on the beach if we have to" she laughed. Advised to choose alternative holiday be ready for cancellation. The more I look online I can't find anything suitable or not available for our dates. How are other people getting on finding alternatives. Really gutted :(

Just want to say thank you to Net Detective and SP55 for your input on this forum.
We are due to leave 1st July rang FC today on 08708503999 and they said this was for bookings but would put me through and got through in only minutes. Was told that they would be going out on 1st July as directors had been out to inspect the hotel and only minor details needed sorting. But they offered to cancel free of charge but they would only offer the price of hotels on the day we booked which was Monday this week. Told them we were not prepared to pay any extra and we would wait for the phone call if it was to come. Does it not say anything that we were offered a good deal on Monday when they knew what was happening. I still do not think it will happen on the 1st July but lets wait and see what we see tonight.
Limit 123 we fly on the 28/06 from Stanstead now. How about you??
Okay firebird, buzzlightyear where are you thinking of going. :)
Suukay

I got through to FC on a the accommodation number, they told me they heard a rumour it wasn't going to open fobbed me off with 745 2113 which just rings out, can't find any holidays to suit . I emailed BBC also to air my issues.

River
Katie Rice has just called me back!
Been trying for 2 hours now to get through, so i have rang ABTA with complaint

if anyone else would like to ring ABTA as i think it may help us with compensation the number is 02076372444

FC ABTA number is V1549

karen ....
Ajenkins same date as you from Manchester. I read some reviews last night for people last year and there are alot of 10/10 for this complex

8)
Limit123. i know that is what swayed us. Oh well we shall have to start the Kos not to be kiotari club instead!!!
River :cry: I also tried the KABC at a later date July and August but no flights available. I really want to go to Kos. SP55 can you reccommend anything mabye even in Phaslidi we would hire a car then to get back to and from Tingaki area.
hi finially got through to customer services only to be told by Keith it doesnt help them if we keep ringing them told me to ring help line after i explained been ringing help line since opening to no avail also told him they werent helping us either WAT IS THE MATTER WITH fc :bhead iTHINK keith needs to be abit more understanding :oops:
I can see the FC call centre from my office, yet cant get through on phone! Will call round later this morning.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.